Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long-time Pumpkin

Honoes! I'mma makin' meh a thread eek

Sososo, having a nice PM convo with [namedrop]THE NAMEDROP IS A LIE![/namedrop] I realised I'd so have to make this into a thread 4laugh

So, everybody likes emotes, and so far it seems like the GBS may use the same style of emotes s towns, for it's attacks, amirite? 4laugh

So, there could be a LOT of emotes used. What do you think will be used to represent certain types of moves, if this system was to be used? surprised

Also, sound effects, funny ones that could acompany said emotes? 4laugh

C'mon MMO, lets see some creativity 4laugh

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
have you heard the sound effects so far? there awsome!

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
hm... thou expressions of emotion do open quite a many possibilities for attack.

Sir Q did elude to some changes in communication so I believe these, "emoticons" shall be joined with many more. ^^

Surely thou, "cute" expression could woo thine enemies with much efficiency good maiden Lolicon wink

Long-time Pumpkin

GenTrigger
hm... thou expressions of emotion do open quite a many possibilities for attack.

Sir Q did elude to some changes in communication so I believe these, "emoticons" shall be joined with many more. ^^

Surely thou, "cute" expression could woo thine enemies with much efficiency good maiden Lolicon wink

Indeed it may good sir Gen 4laugh

Though only shortly before mine knife is to be protuding from the cads spine 3nodding

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lolicon Jr
GenTrigger

Though only shortly before mine knife is to be protuding from the cads spine 3nodding

Lodged in with such fine adornments of thou limbs which thy lord hath surely blessed as fingers. I shudder in the thought of my form being penetrated by thou silken movements, more so in delight than terror. wink
I'm pretty sure Lolicon Jr. and Gentrigger are both guys.

Thus this thread made me HIGHLY uncomfortable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In regards to the emote attacks idea. I think DramaLamma should be a summon.

and the wahmbulance like an exit spell that takes you to the last shard field you visited.
They're talking about stabbing/being stabbed. What's so odd about that? I'm sure it's a LOT more pleasant being impaled by an expert than by some newb with a dull kitchen knife.

I'd like to see the PWN'd emote as an attack. Especially in PvP -- that would SO crush certain hypothetical people's egos. 3nodding Or it'd just make them mad, and they'd retaliate with a Domo-kun of Doom... burning_eyes Yeouch.

Long-time Pumpkin

Redimus Prime 7
I'm pretty sure Lolicon Jr. and Gentrigger are both guys.

Thus this thread made me HIGHLY uncomfortable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In regards to the emote attacks idea. I think DramaLamma should be a summon.

and the wahmbulance like an exit spell that takes you to the last shard field you visited.

Silly Red, you shouldn't be feelin' uncomfortable 4laugh

And yes, DramaLlama should SO be an attack summon. With a really spiffy Llama noise 4laugh
i wonder what this emote woud do in battle if it can do something that is = cheese_whine

Long-time Pumpkin

Janette Morgan
They're talking about stabbing/being stabbed. What's so odd about that? I'm sure it's a LOT more pleasant being impaled by an expert than by some newb with a dull kitchen knife.

I'd like to see the PWN'd emote as an attack. Especially in PvP -- that would SO crush certain hypothetical people's egos. 3nodding Or it'd just make them mad, and they'd retaliate with a Domo-kun of Doom... burning_eyes Yeouch.

Indeed, having knowledge of the proper etiquette as well as use of stabbing, is rather helpful in concealing someone has been stabbed till they feel it as they die and keel over 4laugh

PWN ring with a sound effect of "PWN'D FOO'" would make meh laff 4laugh

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lolicon Jr
Janette Morgan

Indeed, having knowledge of the proper etiquette as well as use of stabbing, is rather helpful in concealing someone has been stabbed till they feel it as they die and keel over 4laugh

OMG YUSH! That would be awsoooome!! 4laugh THe domo should have chomping, flesh tearing sound, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! twisted

Long-time Pumpkin

StrawberryRage
Lolicon Jr
Janette Morgan

OMG YUSH! That would be awsoooome!! 4laugh THe domo should have chomping, flesh tearing sound, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! twisted

Indeed 4laugh

And blood-spatter 4laugh
? well i like pie sweatdrop sweatdrop
GenTrigger
Lolicon Jr
GenTrigger

Lodged in with such fine adornments of thou limbs which thy lord hath surely blessed as fingers. I shudder in the thought of my form being penetrated by thou silken movements, more so in delight than terror. wink

...Urge....rising......
LOLZORS OMG WTF U GUYZEZ TALKN ABOUT LOZOR I LI3K TTLY WANNA NU WAT CONVRSTN U DUDDEZ R AWSUMLY ENGAGN IN blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
GenTrigger
Lolicon Jr
GenTrigger

Gen, WTF is up with the Old English.. It takes me for ever to get emotes done.. that would leave me open.. If only they'd make some hot keys for it.. (Like the num pad!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff