Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whore`s Mascara.
I know this is rather small and stupid. But I realize that on the new sticky explaining the types of rings. That he spells "invisible" wrong. for the invisible rings.

He spells it as "invisble" Can we really trust someone who can't spell the simplest of words?
User ImageThe jester...

OH NOW!

WHY DID YOU PUT A PERIOD THERE? There was no need for a period there, and if you really inteded to use a period, the "f" on for should have been capitalized.

Can we really trust someone who can't punctuate properly?
... is here.User Image
Isn't there a law which states any criticism of another grammar or spelling, is bound to have an error in it?
This is about the lamest thing i have ever heard in my life. WHO GIVES A ******** IF HE MISPELLS A WORD?!

You distrust him because he mispells ONE TINY HARD TO SPELL WORD?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

WE ARE HUMAN! NOT SOME PERFECT DEMI-GOD! GET OVER IT!

He is one of my best friends and im not about to stand here and watch you criticize him over stupid crap like this. This is pathetic....I hope you get flamed like crazy for this.
Whore`s Mascara.
I know this is rather small and stupid. But I realize that on the new sticky explaining the types of rings. That he spells "invisible" wrong. for the invisible rings.

He spells it as "invisble" Can we really trust someone who can't spell the simplest of words?

OH MY GOD!
You capitalised the C but there is no comma or period!
Can we really trust someone who cant puncuate properly?
Lord Fates
Isn't there a law which states any criticism of another grammar or spelling, is bound to have an error in it?

Well she has enough grammar errors to kill an english teacher...
Yen Quest
Heehee. This just tells you that Gaia's staff are all human. xd
or zombies
Go back to your myspace account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items