Welcome to Gaia! ::

it would be cool if u got to use the avater in this game in the new game there making. I would be very happy in deed.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
blazingfate
it would be cool if u got to use the avater in this game in the new game there making. I would be very happy in deed.
that is what's gonna happen.
Spork just proved that I know nothing. I concede to the point, and am now pissed that people can simply buy their way into power.
[Raid]
Spork just proved that I know nothing. I concede to the point, and am now pissed that people can simply buy their way into power.

Thing is that the rings have to be found first. And seeing as rings won't be dropped from monsters often it's unlikely that people will just sell a ring as soon as they find one. Of course some will, but not most.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
[Raid]
it's called twinking. he has said that there will be some limiting factor to keep people from buying high-powered rings and going nuts on n00b monsters, and total charge will be a constant mark of how experienced you are, so even if you're uber powerful, people will know if you actually know what you're doing, but there's no reason to force people to start from square one. i've played in MMOs where i was just starting, made friends with some high level players, and couldn't hardly hang out with them just because they were way out of my league. this way the high level friends can just lend high level rings to noob buddies and everyone can have a grand old time.

it does also allow the rich/power hungry to rush from rags to riches, if that's what they're after, but some people play to win, some play for community, some play for story, this lets people get whatever they're after out of the game.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shimarr
[Raid]

Thing is that the rings have to be found first. And seeing as rings won't be dropped from monsters often it's unlikely that people will just sell a ring as soon as they find one. Of course some will, but not most.
of course, that limiting factor will only be true immediately at launch, and for new rings down the line. after about a year there should be enough rings in circulation that the rich or desperate will probably be able to pick up power for gold.
how about a ring that alows u to change in to the monster u got it from.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
blazingfate
how about a ring that alows u to change in to the monster u got it from.

Random much... eek
[Raid]
Same here... ><

Thanks for teaching me something Spork... maybe I should check out the regulars threads' more often....
yah you do kill monsters to get rings ninja
when does the y=the battle strart scream scream scream scream scream

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
killzoneX
when does the y=the battle strart scream scream scream scream scream
read the stickies, be patient and please don't spam my thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff