Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

did u post any info on dev meat 1/1/14????
I was wondering why the stickied devmeat thread had vanished from the first page of the z!F. It's been awhile.

Familiar Lunatic

Best meat ever, I gotta leave but I suggest going before it's over 3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Woo! Party till we drop! 4laugh

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Pictures from Halloween meat and a screen record. Just watch it in HD/full screen on YouTube if you want. biggrin It was a pretty great dev meat because it made me hungry for pumpkin pie and meat pie. emotion_drool emotion_drool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I follow the middle path!! scream

Familiar Lunatic

Adamant Flamegirl Alice
Hmm, I wonder how the spots for the meats are selected?
Lately, people make suggestions in the main thread and Mav picks among those.

Otherwise it's often something theme appropriate or relevant to real world or Gaia events, like being in Aqueduct to celebrate the launch of some major scifi movie or game or wtv.

Stuff like that.

Tenacious Zealot

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
Hmm, I wonder how the spots for the meats are selected?

Newbie Noob

Guin - Aoiichi
zOMG gaians Unite !

I wonder if the stuff on my wall will be visiable?

EDIT : Let me know if you cant get in . Im trying to unlock mines right now. Although im not sure how to unlock it . Or how did it in the first place. Its set to friends only. But im not sure.

u have to access your smart phone from T2 > housing options. there it will give u 3 options: don't lock, don't lock for friends, and lock (only me).

Rogue

IS IT ON NOW?!!! biggrin

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
Guin - Aoiichi
zOMG gaians Unite !

EDIT : Let me know if you cant get in . Im trying to unlock mines right now. Although im not sure how to unlock it . Or how did it in the first place. Its set to friends only. But im not sure.

I can get in just fine, I made sure to test it out first. Also just to clarify to everyone, the meat is today, at least I'm assuming, Mav asked me through PM if I wanted to do the meat again for tomorrow, and that PM was sent on the 30th, halloween meat! How fun.
A non friend should try it. I wonder if Gaia took the locks away?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Guin - Aoiichi
zOMG gaians Unite !

I can get in just fine, I made sure to test it out first. Also just to clarify to everyone, the meat is today, at least I'm assuming, Mav asked me through PM if I wanted to do the meat again for tomorrow, and that PM was sent on the 30th, halloween meat! How fun.

Retro Punk

zOMG gaians Unite !

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
EDIT SINCE TODAY IS FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH, WE ALWAYS HAVE A MEAT ON THIS DAY TOO, So it's a back to back meat! xD IT'S THE USUAL TIME FOR SAT MEATS IF YA'LL WANNA JOIN! 9AM PST and 12PM EST! Come as same theme as yesterday or whatever ya'll like! Here is the house link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns2?&house=2618115

IT'S A HALLOWEEN NIGHT MEAT! HOW FITTING!!!

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

Mavdoc is out tonight too but will be back to head up the meat next week! Thank you for letting me head up the meat again guys.

A loud clash of weapons can be heard as two flying life forms can be seen fighting each other in mid air. It's the all almighty angel Ciro and the almighty demon Azrael fighting each other! Gaian's from each side are looking up cheering their leader on! That's right, this weeks theme is "Angel vs Demon" as it is the main theme of the Gaia Online Halloween event why not we all dress up as our favorite team? Don't worry, this time we won't have to painstakingly slaughter our opponents a gazillion times for achievements. ;O No blood shed in Guin - Aoiichi house! http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=16493814 Unless Guin is not around…

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday (or Saturday monthly) we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! (Towns 2 for now) with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff