Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dev Meat: Now taking place on the first Saturday morning of the month PST time!
Every other week will still be at the normal time of 5pm PST Friday.

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

Yes I know you can be frustrated with Gaia. scream We all are at some point (or never stop). xp

For now though, let's forget about the issues of the day, and transport ourselves back to a better time. emotion_kirakira Back before cash shop items and your announcement notices capping out at 10 every few hours. emotion_donotwant Let's have a "Blast from the Past"! (thanks for the theme idea and title NatsuNoYuki!) biggrin

Dress up in the items you thought were so new and awesome back during the time of the Zurg event or when Johnny Gambino's tower fell or any other period of time you enjoyed the most during your years at Gaia. Back when the only things you could pay for on the site were Donation Items (Monthly Collectibles) or real life plushies, posters and exotic hats.

Let's meat up at the crop circle in Village Greens at 5 pm PST on Brain Clam server today.

For those possible newer Gaians that don't know how people used to dress their avi back in the day, stick to items on the Marketplace that sell for under 1 million gold. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

oh gawd, yes. those were the days for sure. it's friday! yay!!!

Original Survivor

I heard rumor that [ JK ] might stop by, is this true??
I'm so ancient, I still own quite a few of the game and watch series. scream

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've only been around since 2010 to play zOMG!, so I guess it's ninja time again.

Fashionable Rogue

I'll try to be there, i might be late per my usual tho <.<

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I have my avatar planned.
Lei_Trigar
I heard rumor that [ JK ] might stop by, is this true??

JK has other plans every Friday at the time of the Dev Meats, BUT he is available for the Saturday Meats. biggrin He's showed up for the Saturday Meats recently, and said he'll try to attend each month. 3nodding

Beloved Elder

Have fun! I'd say I was sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm having a blast too. I'm on vacation this week visiting my daughter and granddaughter.

Familiar Lunatic

Random unrelated quote:
Quote:
As science and rationalism move forward faster and faster, more and more people are overwhelmed by the “unnatural” conclusions to which they lead us, leading them to reject rationalism. What they fail to realize is that these “unnatural” results are precisely what have led to the progress of civilization. “Natural” human life is a hunter-gather society.

Anyway, I don't know how it is for you guys but for me time is flying fast @___@

Familiar Lunatic

Oh, could someone do the dishes for me?
Getting late and I'm getting lazy...no?

Well, taste the ICE CLAAAAAAW then >: O

*claws away*
SmallTownGuy
Have fun! I'd say I was sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm having a blast too. I'm on vacation this week visiting my daughter and granddaughter.

Family always comes first! 3nodding Glad you're having fun and hope you could join us next time instead. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff