Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dev Meat: Now taking place on the first Saturday morning of the month PST time!
Every other week will still be at the normal time of 5pm PST Friday.

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

You're flawless, one of a kind, and priceless. You're desired by all, but uncommonly rare. You're unwavering, unrelenting, unshakable. You're able to cut through any rock on Earth--wait, what?? eek

No, I'm not talking about you silly--it's diamonds! blaugh But regardless, "You're a Real Gem". 3nodding

What does it feel like to be so perfect? Well since there is no Justin Bieber "I Am" items yet, let's try the second best thing: a diamond! emotion_kirakira

Don't have a diamond "I Am" item yet? They say the best things in life are free--including this huge rock! emotion_jawdrop Just click the link below. biggrin

Free diamond "I Am" item grant

Let's Meat up right in front of the Love Building in Barton Town (just south of the center fountain) on Buzz Saw server. We'll have enough carats between us to gain all kinds of luff! wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
I accidentally bought one a few days ago because i didn't know it was a free item grant sad
well now i have 2
i'mma sell one

also
Mavdoc
Well since there is no Justin Bieber "I Am" items yet, let's try the second best thing: a diamond! emotion_kirakira

really mav? D:

Saxy Coder

gonk No Pie eating contest?
Buttercup cafe has a ton of those things!!

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooh, I wanna join!! emotion_kirakira I've only been to a few meats, and they were so much fun. whee
Rainbow Filled Nights
I accidentally bought one a few days ago because i didn't know it was a free item grant sad
well now i have 2
i'mma sell one

also
Mavdoc
Well since there is no Justin Bieber "I Am" items yet, let's try the second best thing: a diamond! emotion_kirakira

really mav? D:

The guy is a royal douche--I was just kidding! xd

The other day I discovered an amazing song from a different country which is REAL music unlike his. gonk I'll try to remember to link people during the Meat. It's classified as gothic symphonic metal. 3nodding
badtzmaru
Ooh, I wanna join!! emotion_kirakira I've only been to a few meats, and they were so much fun. whee

Awesome! Hope you have fun tonight. 3nodding

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc
Rainbow Filled Nights
well now i have 2
i'mma sell one

also
Mavdoc

really mav? D:

The other day I discovered an amazing song from a different country which is REAL music unlike his. gonk I'll try to remember to link people during the Meat. It's classified as gothic symphonic metal. 3nodding

Don't lie to me Mav. I bet you have posters all over your room of him. rofl

don't talk to me about real music
this is real music

Beloved Elder

Thanks for the item!

I sorry I won't be able to be there, though. I volunteered to work at a real-life charity event tomorrow morning.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Theme reminded me of this song:
http://vimeo.com/56710275

Retro Punk

@ Mav : man , i cringed at mention of bieber. Why isn't he deported yet?

Retro Punk

Rainbow Filled Nights
well now i have 2
i'mma sell one

also
Mavdoc

really mav? D:

THATS WHAt i said ! LOL ! sweatdrop
Rainbow Filled Nights
Mavdoc
Rainbow Filled Nights
well now i have 2
i'mma sell one

also
Mavdoc

really mav? D:

Don't lie to me Mav. I bet you have posters all over your room of him. rofl

don't talk to me about real music
this is real music

*tosses Justin Bieber standee collection in closet*

I don't have any Justin posters! The nerve of even suggesting such a thing. lol

Pretty good song! 3nodding It's more entertaining listening to it as a video with all those photos. xd

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
Happy Pi Day!! XD
SmallTownGuy
Thanks for the item!

I sorry I won't be able to be there, though. I volunteered to work at a real-life charity event tomorrow morning.

That's a much more important event to attend tomorrow! biggrin Hopefully you can join us another Friday though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff