Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey I have been trying to do deadmen's gate to try to get dark orbs to level up more but when I get in, they won't allow me to play. Any words of advice or tips anyone can give me?
You need to be cl10 in order to attempt dms. Also dms is a tough instance and cannot be soloed. You'll need a crew for that, and crews expect you to have all your rings at cl10 before they will crew you.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kaniskion
You need to be cl10 in order to attempt dms. Also dms is a tough instance and cannot be soloed. You'll need a crew for that, and crews expect you to have all your rings at cl10 before they will crew you.

But I am a cl10 but they keep lowering my lvl to 3.5 so its really hard to get in
AriaWolfen
Kaniskion

But I am a cl10 but they keep lowering my lvl to 3.5 so its really hard to get in

It does that for dmp but if you're cl10 regardless, it should let you in. Not sure what the prob is. sweatdrop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kaniskion
AriaWolfen
Kaniskion

It does that for dmp but if you're cl10 regardless, it should let you in. Not sure what the prob is. sweatdrop

I know this has been giving me a headache.

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Did you talk to the Von Helson twins outside of dms? o:

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xFyex

I may have to do that hehe sweatdrop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xFyex

Who is alastor

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
alastor is the fat man as soon as you go inside the dms gate. youll see him and deva there.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
charismakoneko
alastor is the fat man as soon as you go inside the dms gate. youll see him and deva there.

I figure that out but thank you all
I've been in there don't go it's hell

Noob

In order to enter Deadman's Shadow, the leader of your crew needs to be 10.0 CL or higher.

I suggest you join a "Reg" crew if you want to DMS, since it is nearly impossible to solo DMS as a 10.0.
Crews will ask that you have most, if not all 40 zOMG! rings and all of them are at 10.0 CL.

Your ringset will be something like: Hack, Slash, Mantis, Shuriken, 2 Buffs (which will be assigned), Meat, and Fitness/Integrity/Fortune's Favor
(If you don't have some of those attacks, you can use Solar Rays, Bump, or Hotfoot to substitute)
Taking AoE (Area of Effect) attacks like Fire Rain, Dervish, Hornet, or Heavy Water Balloon is discouraged and if you attempt to take any of those, your crew will probably kick you ^^;

Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces