Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Vampire

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Aseres
uuuh, obligatory drama-post to show recognition for the fact that people are still feeding my epeen after all these months I guess?

some of these people i haven't seen in the z!F in forever. i think they're h8rs waiting on 1337's to pounce on emotion_awesome
it's the other way around, really: someone hates, someone else pokes me and goes "OH NOES LIZ, MISCHIIIEEFFF" and I go do my thing and look sexy ;D

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Aseres
Aseres
uuuh, obligatory drama-post to show recognition for the fact that people are still feeding my epeen after all these months I guess?

some of these people i haven't seen in the z!F in forever. i think they're h8rs waiting on 1337's to pounce on emotion_awesome
it's the other way around, really: someone hates, someone else pokes me and goes "OH NOES LIZ, MISCHIIIEEFFF" and I go do my thing and look sexy ;D

/throws liz's epeen some newbs to nom on.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Aseres
Aseres

/resists the urge to smack dat a**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces