Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you enjoy group combat in the battle game?

Yeah...let's team up, and take them all down! 0.43859649122807 43.9% [ 25 ]
I fight alone...I need no one else. 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 12 ]
I don't care...I just wanna play already! 0.35087719298246 35.1% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
This poll closed on May 8, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Will we be able to create groups and if so how will exp, loot, and anything else earned from battle be devided in group combat?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yes there will be groups.

And thats how most MMORPG's do it so most likely thats how the GBS will work it out also.

Wheezing Warlord

from the looks of things, you don't get exp so much for defeating monsters, but by using different rings... each ring has a level that increases by using it more. As for loot, we don't even know how we're getting it yet. It may just be a pickup.
Yes, you should be able to have groups. Exp. will be gained not from defeating monsters, but by making a successfull attack with them. Meaning if you healed someone, you get exp. As for loot, I think it would be an auto-grab type of thing where the computer divides everything up evenly.
Check out the Battle System FAQ for further info if you need it.
Yes, we'll have groups. Most MMOs do. Anyways, I think Qixter said they'd be making a fair system for how they distribute the loot, gold, and rings dropped by monsters. Also you get exp for your rings for just using them. Not for killing monsters.
I just thought of something. Remember when they had the Von Helsons and H.R. Wesly competing for donations. Then nothing happened at the end of that. I think the Von Helsons will be like the boss. Or maybe H.R. Wesley (The Masque) depending on if you're good or evil.
Po3M5OuRcE
I just thought of something. Remember when they had the Von Helsons and H.R. Wesly competing for donations. Then nothing happened at the end of that. I think the Von Helsons will be like the boss. Or maybe H.R. Wesley (The Masque) depending on if you're good or evil.

I should hope so... other wise I collected all those broches for nothing!
IM GONNA PWN ALL U NOOBS
heheheh!
ill own u

Interesting Bear

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
The battlesystem will suck because look how much time they were working on it...... 2yrs or more....wtf.....months is enough time, i mean look, all this time they put out that car crap and towns and that theater.....but where is the battlesystem....why wont they just put it into beta....i have givin up on the battlesystem cuz they might put 20 more yrs into swinging swords.....
Dark Wing Sephiroth
The battlesystem will suck because look how much time they were working on it...... 2yrs or more....wtf.....months is enough time, i mean look, all this time they put out that car crap and towns and that theater.....but where is the battlesystem....why wont they just put it into beta....i have givin up on the battlesystem cuz they might put 20 more yrs into swinging swords.....

It wont suck if they do it right. the more time it takes, the better it is. When you here about consal games it doesnt take 6 months. It takes at least a year for a good game. Think about KH2 or SSB Brawl.
When I played Maple Story and joined a group. They cut the number of money in half to each member of the group.

For example, if one guy collected 4 coins.
Each member would get 2 coins.

The items, are someone who killed it.
What will it look like? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out