Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
alright, sorry if this is the wrong forum, if so, politly say, wrong forum bro, then delete it or re-direct it or whatever, but, i wanna know about zomg, i haven't played in somewhere around a year and a half, i just remember leaving when they changed the buzz saw level hard, it used to give you 30k per run, but normal only gives you lie, 3k, so, i want to know if there is a better way of zomg for more gold? and whats shadow orbs used for? idk what ANYTHING does anymore XD please help, Thanks!

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
smeb is essentially the best way to get more gold. You can try smob and ps normal too for good gold rewards otherwise there are no new ways to make tons of gold. And no, PS hard never gave 30K per run. That is insane. It was more like something around 6000 or maybe 8. Dunno.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PS? oohhh, papa saw... I thought it did.... maybe not.... I could've sworn it did, maybe 15k XD idk, been a while, smeb? whats smeb?

Dapper Dabbler

SMOB/SMEB is the instance in Gold Beach. It's Shallow Seas. You get to it through the whirlpool by the lighthouse.

Shadow orbs are from DMS (Deadman's Shadow). You use shadow orbs to upgrade past CL10.0 It's 10 shadow orbs each upgrade until 11.0, then it's 20. DMS is inside of Deadman's Pass in Bill's Ranch.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
therhinolord
alright, sorry if this is the wrong forum, if so, politly say, wrong forum bro, then delete it or re-direct it or whatever, but, i wanna know about zomg, i haven't played in somewhere around a year and a half, i just remember leaving when they changed the buzz saw level hard, it used to give you 30k per run, but normal only gives you lie, 3k, so, i want to know if there is a better way of zomg for more gold? and whats shadow orbs used for? idk what ANYTHING does anymore XD please help, Thanks!

1) this is the right forum.
2) I wish hard gave 30k. Hard Almost = to normal. Hard might give a small amount more but it's not worth it.
3) if all rings are 10, smob/Smeb in Gold Beach for a month or two. By then you should be prepared for DMS, where you get shadow orbs.
Refer to my DMS thread for any help/information about that :3

Unbeatable Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
lesson one boy... stop acting like a noob and be come a pro

Vicious Prophet

If you do zomg for gold, I wouldn't suggest DMS. It's more of a gold sink.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
JackMoon
lesson one boy... stop acting like a noob and be come a pro

weeeelllll, thanks for the great tip! rolleyes you sir are undeserving of being on this forum, leave, I do not welcome your kind here, this is for questions, not for being jerks to each other, there are other forums that would suite that more then here, and by the way, does playing this game regularly for hours make me a 'pro' because if so, then I would see it more as, Get A Life, anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, now if you would be so kind as to leave, that would be swell! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff