Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will take some suggestions from you people and make them

i call it the stallagmite ring it shoots ice and rock stallagmites up out of the ground and stabs them haha heres my crappy image i made on paint (dont criticize me) andi know i cant spell so leave me alone i have grammar problems User Image

dont flame me cause it sucks

and i also have the ninja copy ninja thro ring idea i cant think of a name sweatdrop ok it makes a copy of you and your copy goes behind whatever your fightin in this case a noob and they both throw a dark star User Image also you do not throw that many the reason there is 4 is beacause they are spinning there are only 2 they are spinning and then they go into him

Now heres the vine Ring Inspired by: Repressed Memories where vines come up from the ground and wrap around you like a boa constrictore User Image

Another ring inspired by Repressed Memories the quicksand ring it shoots quicksand at their feet and they slowley sink but they can move but very slowley, also takes hp away at a slow rate then finishes it with alot of hp wosh lol User Image

Now heres the comet ring User Image it bassicly shows what it does itself but it shoots meteors at then enemy a few small ones then a huge one
________________________________________________________________-
Another one inspired by Repressed Memories The life drain a purple aura wraps around the enemy and drains the life away
sorry for the inconvienence i fogot to put the life drain pic
User Image

this is the last im making so i can get sojackedup some more time im overrunning him with animations lol sorry man

welcome to the magic missle a transmutation circle appears under your feet and you shoot well magic missles

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Sounds like a cool idea. :3
im making more

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Or maybe stalagmite ring which stabs them up through the ground and stalagtite (SP) ring which makes them fall from above to make them more true to the names.
GenTrigger
Or maybe stalagmite ring which stabs them up through the ground and stalagtite (SP) ring which makes them fall from above to make them more true to the names.

It's stalactite.

And yeah, it's a pretty cool idea.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Seth-Moore
GenTrigger

It's stalactite.

And yeah, it's a pretty cool idea.

At least I admitted that I probably spelled it wrong.

and hopefully they have something like a line of spikes shooting towards an enemy or something like that that would be able to damage a group of enemies like that.
hey i made another one haha die noob!
are these any good?
Okay, I'm into the whole ability to control Earth stuff. So an awesome thing would be able to have vines wrap around your enemy. Or have the enemy start sinking into the ground.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
THE NIN RING ninja ninja ninja ninja
Repressed Memories
Okay, I'm into the whole ability to control Earth stuff. So an awesome thing would be able to have vines wrap around your enemy. Or have the enemy start sinking into the ground.

thx aaron ill make the vine thing for ya
now im making the quicksand ring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas