Welcome to Gaia! ::

i ate noobs..lolz
every one just needs to shut up and wait its not a walk in the park to create some 3 demensional games of violence so give them some time
killavolt
Cookiethehungry
killavolt
chibi sailor iris
pacience is an virtue,, so please wait like the others,, there some people that as been wathing sinse gaia started

quite true. saying that you can't wait any longer won't make it arrive any faster, best sit tight and go fishing or something

stare He's probably on gaia only for it's battle system...

most likely, considering the noobish way in which he's dressed
D= Killavolt! I'm shocked. Of all people. Dressing noobish does not mean anything. A person can be literate, and not be a noob, even if they had noobish clothes. How dare you!
ichigo x bleach
every one just needs to shut up and wait its not a walk in the park to create some 3 demensional games of violence so give them some time
The game won't be 3-D. It's somewhere inbetween 2-D and 3-D, like 2.5-D.
guees wat i figured out theres a release date its coming out next monday
and i wear this cause im in a guild called shinigami school and this is what they wear i have many others and have you seen lanzer latly i dont want to run into him in the mmo
uh i signed up on gaia cause it was a 2d virtual community i only heard about it months ago im mainly here for the forums towns and stuff but i cant wait till the mmo comes out ive already figured out all the monsters, a puff ball, a pissed of onion a omg a rock puppy a shadow spirit a doll etc.
hey killavolt wat do u think of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
*a explosion engulfs the whole post and emerging from the sign of the blast was a mami hollow*
chirou12
guees wat i figured out theres a release date its coming out next monday

link? proof?
check ur announcement it says new forum game thats wat those games like towns r forum games

Dapper Fatcat

chirou12
i cant wait any longer along with others so please bring out the mmo

think--the longer it takes, maybe the better the game
its coming out next monday it said so in the announcement its coming out during the summer festival in gaia so yeah see u there wait do u have water balloons yet cause i got 150

Lightbringer

Stop lying and spamming. That event isn't the Battle System. You obviously read nothinga about the Battle System, you just came into this forum and made this.

Moron.
chirou12
check ur announcement it says new forum game thats wat those games like towns r forum games

No where in there did it say Battle was being released. For all we know it could be some sports game and have nothing to with Battle. If you're wrong then I sincerely hope you like the taste of foot, because you will have said appendage firmly stuffed into your mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff