Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dizzi D
Flaraka
Dizzi D
Ditto,except I can't use RS's new graphics,and I can't play any download games.And RS is slow.

if some one would invite me and someone else invite you that would be great.

I knowz whee

i wish they would let people like us get into the zOMG beta testing.

Shameless Enabler

Its not allowed.
Thats profiting from beta testing.

Which is not allowed.
Sabin le Rose
Its not allowed.
Thats profiting from beta testing.

Which is not allowed.

Oooh thanks for the info!

O.G. Elder

Well thats good to know, about the profiting. I still wish someone would invite me. whee

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm just gonna throw it out there.

If someone still has an invite left, I'd really appreciate it.
I would like if people sent me a invite.

O.G. Elder

xd Is it me, or does it seem like we're the main ones looking for invites? surprised
soto saki
xd Is it me, or does it seem like we're the main ones looking for invites? surprised

yeah we kind of are. The guy that made this forum got an invite and is playing right now.

O.G. Elder

Flaraka
soto saki

yeah we kind of are. The guy that made this forum got an invite and is playing right now.
Gah. Well, He's quite lucky.

Hmm. I was wondering. Do people who get invited by other gaians have to ability to invite someone? eek
soto saki
Flaraka
soto saki

Hmm. I was wondering. Do people who get invited by other gaians have to ability to invite someone? eek

i was reading and people said that you cant do that.
Rargh!!!!
My friend sent the invite and it said he sent one already when he didn't.

O.G. Elder

Flaraka
soto saki
Flaraka
soto saki

I guess that makes sense. xD I just had seen anything on it and wondered about it.
-really hopes someone with an open invite passes through here-
You know. People who do will probably try to invite him... User Image

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I'd personally like to do the beta, just to satisfy some personal questions about the game play mechanics that have been driving me insane for the past few months @___@
Hermes the Swift
I'd personally like to do the beta, just to satisfy some personal questions about the game play mechanics that have been driving me insane for the past few months @___@

Just don't forget about the part where you have to test xD
soto saki
Flaraka
soto saki
Flaraka
soto saki

I guess that makes sense. xD I just had seen anything on it and wondered about it.
-really hopes someone with an open invite passes through here-
You know. People who do will probably try to invite him... User Image

we need to convice the people to invite us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff