Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who likes short shorts?

As long as they aren't on Ung... 1 100.0% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Well I am just so ******** sorry that everyone but me and you got confused about the ring.

It isn't my ******** fault that people don't ******** understand what the ring does.
Tessenjitsu
I know what he said, and I haven't ever said "OH ITS COMPLETELY USELESS LOL DONT GET IT"

Tessenjitsu
Besides, the ??? Ring is a small power up. It will end up being useless once you get better rings anyway.

Sure you didn't say THAT, but it was pretty close if you ask me.

And Tess, he's just saying this to get people to stop telling people that it's worthless or anything like that, when it really ISN'T. So just stop.
I said "It will end up being useless once you get better rings anyway"

Not "It is completely useless from the start so there is no point in getting it"

I never said it was useless, I just said it won't be good compared to the rings you will eventually end up getting.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have blocked Tess so he will stop being a distraction from the conversation.

I'm sorry to have to take it this far but it's getting way too out of hand Tess.
GenTrigger

I'm sorry to have to take it this far but it's getting way too out of hand Tess.

Lol @ using this mule the last time you blocked me.

How is it out of hand?

I posted my point. You all tried to prove me wrong...

I proved you wrong, and now you block me?

I didn't do anything wrong. I merely proved you were wrong and I was right. Again.

How is there a conversation? There isn't one in this thread. All this thread is is "IM RIGHT NOW COME LISTEN TO ME LOL" and you except people to not have anything wrong with that? Psh.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Real mature Tess *blocks mule*

POINT BEING OF THIS THREAD

Is that we should encourage people to get the ??? ring especially now that they are cheap.

This is good promotion of the game and as regs we are here to inform people of information and get more people to play.
Gunsen
GenTrigger

Lol @ using this mule the last time you blocked me.

How is it out of hand?

I posted my point. You all tried to prove me wrong...

I proved you wrong, and now you block me?

I didn't do anything wrong. I merely proved you were wrong and I was right. Again.

How is there a conversation? There isn't one in this thread. All this thread is is "IM RIGHT NOW COME LISTEN TO ME LOL" and you except people to not have anything wrong with that? Psh.

You proved no one wrong.

Qixter said that it isn't as weak as he made it sound, in other words it is esentially the same as any other ring, which as stated are all going to be around the same level of power. =|
GenTrigger

Is that we should encourage people to get the ??? ring especially now that they are cheap.

This is good promotion of the game and as regs we are here to inform people of information and get more people to play.

I got like 50 mules I could go on alllll day with this~.

@Maser Shakesula: Um yeah. I did. Pretty much.

He stated that Qixter wasn't telling the truth pretty much about the ??? Ring. That then he later explained what it really was. He didn't say anything of the sort, only that the ring wasn't as useless as people thought. When asking Gen questions that were very easy to answer, he gave me s**t of an answer, and merely told me how wrong I was. When I explained how his statement was wrong, and how I was indeed correct, he blocks me. Now explain that please.
Orly Pocky
GenTrigger

He stated that Qixter wasn't telling the truth pretty much about the ??? Ring. That then he later explained what it really was. He didn't say anything of the sort, only that the ring wasn't as useless as people thought. When asking Gen questions that were very easy to answer, he gave me s**t of an answer, and merely told me how wrong I was. When I explained how his statement was wrong, and how I was indeed correct, he blocks me. Now explain that please.

Qixter stated that it is not as weak as he originally stated, as you were kind enough to point out, minor doesn't mean the same thing as weak, so therefor it must be around the same power level as other rings.

Oh, and Qixter's statement about it being a minor buff wasn't true, which is why he said that it wasn't true, in other words, Qixter didn't tell the truth about the ??? ring.

Once again, you proved no one wrong.
Maser Shakesula
Orly Pocky
GenTrigger

Qixter stated that it is not as weak as he originally stated, as you were kind enough to point out, minor doesn't mean the same thing as weak, so therefor it must be around the same power level as other rings.

Oh, and Qixter's statement about it being a minor buff wasn't true, which is why he said that it wasn't true, in other words, Qixter didn't tell the truth about the ??? ring.

1. I already said that I knew what Q said. No need to say it yet again.

2. He at first said it was pretty weak did he not? Minor > Weak. There you go.

3. Gen just said it was a buff. I thought it was a buff also. And you don't? So really who is telling the truth about the subject? Who really is right?

Once again, you proved no one right.

Ruthless Raider

What does a buff ring do anyway?

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
    User ImageI was under the impression that originally it was supposed to be a weak buff that was to be surpassed quickly by better rings, but I read Qixter's posts a few months later and he said something about changing to make it stronger.

I was advising people not to buy one, it would just be a waste of gold, but apparently they'll be more useful and because they are a lot cheaper than they were a while ago, I don't have anything to say against them. I bought one, even. smile

As far as I was concerned, if it was to be useless soon, then what was the point of wasting 20k to get it? But apparently it won't be so useless after all and it only cost me 4k, so~

If I'm wrong about something, please tell me. @__@
Angel Pocky
Maser Shakesula
Orly Pocky
GenTrigger

1. I already said that I knew what Q said. No need to say it yet again.

2. He at first said it was pretty weak did he not? Minor > Weak. There you go.

3. Gen just said it was a buff. I thought it was a buff also. And you don't? So really who is telling the truth about the subject? Who really is right?

Once again, you proved no one right.

No, he did not call it weak, he called it a minor buff at first, then he said it wasn't as weak as he said it was originally. Apparently you do not know what Q said, as you just proved. When did I ever say it wasn't a buff?

@Lord Master Link: A buff is typically something used to enhance something (some examples would be increased max health, deffence, attack) for a limited amount of time.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gallows and Guillotines
    User ImageI was under the impression that originally it was supposed to be a weak buff that was to be surpassed quickly by better rings, but I read Qixter's posts a few months later and he said something about changing to make it stronger.

I was advising people not to buy one, it would just be a waste of gold, but apparently they'll be more useful and because they are a lot cheaper than they were a while ago, I don't have anything to say against them. I bought one, even. smile

As far as I was concerned, if it was to be useless soon, then what was the point of wasting 20k to get it? But apparently it won't be so useless after all and it only cost me 4k, so~

If I'm wrong about something, please tell me. @__@

Nope, that only helps along the point ^-^

That was the big problem was that people thought it wasn't going to help at all for how weak everybody had the impression of it being.

It's also nice if you are a collector and want "the first ring released"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces