alone 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 120 ]
wrong forum 0.033962264150943 3.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 265 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I would like to be alone, most of the time. If an enemy is truly too tough for me to beat, I'll join up with someone.
clan and crew mean the same thing innit ?
ironically im in a clan XD
Quote:
clan and crew mean the same thing innit ?

that is completely not true
everybody should be best alone cuz then they dont have to fight with there own clan or crew emo

Aged Genius

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hallum
i still don't get why anyone would want to fight alone

cause you get more benefits and back up for fighting in groups cool

The main reason peole enjoy soloing is they don't like to have to depend on getting a group together to play. Games like the Final Fantasy mmo depend entilely on groups at character levels higher than 12 and I've tried to wait 4+ hours for a group to get together, not fun.

Aged Genius

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I also hope PvP is a choice as well. The thing that annoys me most about WoW is trying to get through a zone to do something and have 30 billion n00bs spam duel you.
Quote:
everybody should be best alone cuz then they dont have to fight with there own clan or crew emo
that doesn't even make sense stare
Quote:
"hallum"
i still don't get why anyone would want to fight alone

cause you get more benefits and back up for fighting in groups cool
"Realm Walker"
The main reason peole enjoy soloing is they don't like to have to depend on getting a group together to play. Games like the Final Fantasy mmo depend entilely on groups at character levels higher than 12 and I've tried to wait 4+ hours for a group to get together, not fun.

you are right about that
I would go it alone because I'm never on during the same time of the day and I could also be on obsessively for a week and then not be on for 2 weeks so I'm fairly sporadic in that way. I also find it harder to play in a group simply because all of my favorite console games are typically single player so working in a group would require synchronizing strategies that I'm not used to.
anyway i think this is a post that should go on for more pages
because this is a really good topic
Quote:
I also hope PvP is a choice as well. The thing that annoys me most about WoW is trying to get through a zone to do something and have 30 billion n00bs spam duel you.

that would be a good question unless someone already answered that in another topic
i don't see why some people chose wrong forum in the poll
because this covers the topic completley
thanks ramrod but if someone wants to be an idiot i cant stop them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out