Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

This is a very helpful thread - bump for it ^^

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Player

Does the number of people in your clan affect the rewards you get? For instance, would more people in your clan give you more orbs when killing?

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
Hi there, thank you for taking all the time it took to make this FAQ, it´s really helpful I think, for all the people that have any questions relating to clans...

Still, there is one little thing: How often or do you even update the clans list? Because, I for example am in a Clan which is not listed...

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Could you add "Warriors of Ancient China" to the list?
Clan home is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=102701&is_clan=1
thank you this faq really was helpful. I yet again thank you for taking your time and makeing this faq. It was a big help and answered my questions

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Cytharr
Hi there, thank you for taking all the time it took to make this FAQ, it´s really helpful I think, for all the people that have any questions relating to clans...

Still, there is one little thing: How often or do you even update the clans list? Because, I for example am in a Clan which is not listed...

It would be rather hard/ time consuming to list every single clan. I think she's just doing the really popular ones? I'm not sure.

Another thing that would be nice are comments on clans by members for a more honest opinion of what the experience in that particular clan is like. Because, naturally, clan leaders would say their clan is great, even if there are not-so-great things going on inside the clan, such as mods abusing power. Bigger does not always equal better.

Ornate Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Nara_Neji_02
Cytharr

It would be rather hard/ time consuming to list every single clan. I think she's just doing the really popular ones? I'm not sure.

Another thing that would be nice are comments on clans by members for a more honest opinion of what the experience in that particular clan is like. Because, naturally, clan leaders would say their clan is great, even if there are not-so-great things going on inside the clan, such as mods abusing power. Bigger does not always equal better.

I do believe this thing hasn't been updated in ages.
And PM-ing that person doesn't help.
i have 2 littles question im new in this game how to up level beacause im just 1.0 and how to change a ring on the ring place i can't change fitness for add another ring crying

Wheezing Warlord

Bad Necro-ers.
              gonk

Distinct Warlord

SykoCaster

Bad Necro-ers.
              gonk

Although gave me some good memories. I wonder why Ringleaders is not there :O

Beloved Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Angelus Palatine
User Image

I have decided to have a go at this since it is an area not covered in the others.
This shall be a simple FAQ relating to clans, as well as information on joining or starting a clan, and some of the main ones around.

Please remember that the subject material is not set into stone and so some things may change when they are changed within the game, and the other sections are merely opinions and tips put forward by myself.

The final sections of the F.A.Q have now become a registry, due to the number of clans I cannot fill this out myself so instead shall have to ask you to fill out the following form and PM me it.

<CLAN NAME HERE>
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]About: [/b](Short description about your clan.)
<[url=THREAD URL HERE]Thread[/url]> <[url=GUILD URL HERE]Guild[/url]> <[url=CLAN URL HERE]Clan[/url]>

Index:
1. Title / Index
2. Announcements / Rules
3. F.A.Q.
4. Joining a clan
5. Starting a clan
6. Clans A-D
7. Clans E-H
8. Clans I-L
9. Clans M-P
10. Clans Q-T
11. Clans U-W
12. Clans X-Z
13. Banners / Affilliates

<Legends of zOMG!>
Leader:amber92all
About: (The name says it all! We are the legends of zOMG!.)
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>
Alright, I'm in a Clan but when I try to do Clan chat on zOMG, it says I'm not.
What's the deal? ;(
AWFULLY BAD
What's the deal? ;(

It's broken~

And for lots of people~

See this post~ (pay attention to the first link in the quote chain, too~)
Fr33d0m4ever
AWFULLY BAD
What's the deal? ;(

It's broken~

And for lots of people~

See this post~ (pay attention to the first link in the quote chain, too~)

Dawww.
oooh, I like "Upcoming" thread though. Very exciting ;D

thanks for the reply~

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
wink wink wink wink vbn wink vbn wink vbn emo bv wink nbvnbvnvbn talk2hand nvb scream b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff