Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Lady Saxophone
CheesyAzn
should have made it easy the first time, then make it more challenging afterwards, anyways do you think you know how to spawn Swarfs Farewell?
Swarf's Farewell was a special spawnning from one of our developers who left last summer (named swarf)
Since he would no longer be employed by Gaia and therefore no longer have access to the Admin controls of zOMG!, the spawnning of the Land & Air Sharks was a final "farewell" to the zomg community. So no, we (as just regular players) cannot spawn those sharks anymore. We'd need a game Developer to do that.

crying crying crying crying a very sad day that was.

Durem Lover

eliza_bunnypooh
Artistic Sky
Is The Event Starting Yet? I'm Afraid Don't See Anybody Yet.

It starts at 3pm PDT

thank you~
sorry for not being there the other day I have no clue why my internet is being so slow BUT I'll try to be there today.
(or was it canceled like the title says?)

Salty Aggressor

rebe-chan
eliza_bunnypooh
Artistic Sky

It starts at 3pm PDT

thank you~
sorry for not being there the other day I have no clue why my internet is being so slow BUT I'll try to be there today.

Don't know if it's going to continue. People are not cooperating

Saxy Coder

; ^ ;

I'm a bad daughter... forgot it was my dad's birthday today.
And the party's at around 6 pm EST

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
the one day i can actually come and it might be cancelled. arghhhh

Player

eliza_bunnypooh

I might come....

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
I want to come tomorrow but it says canceled. sad

10,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'll come today (if it's not cancelled ;o; ) C:

Desirable Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I'll come today and tomorrow if I don't have stuff to pack up for a road trip. ;w;

Durem Lover

eliza_bunnypooh
rebe-chan
eliza_bunnypooh
Artistic Sky

It starts at 3pm PDT

thank you~

Don't know if it's going to continue. People are not cooperating

oh thats disappointing :/

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
some ideas- boys vs girls?<--on different servers , time limit?

avi at bb pirate

Saxy Coder

I hope you guys realize the reason why it's cancelled for today =__=;;

It's all fine and dandy to say "yeah, I want to come kill Landy!" but you have to realize that this event isn't just about summoning Landy.
Eliza was trying to experiment as well and see if people could defeat Landy with certain handicaps.

Yes, of course you can beat him when you're 10.0 CL or higher. We have already proven that multiple times.
But it's quite boring to lead a mob attack against Landy when everyone's high CLs because Landy will die in less than 5 minutes and there will be little to no deaths.
Therefore, handicaps were introduced so that the time spent attacking would be drawn out and people could feel a bit more proud about themselves, like "I beat Landy at only 8.0 CL!!"

You all can thank those people who didn't follow the rules earlier and brought incorrect ringsets or did not lower.
They're the reason that our dear overlord quit early last night and is considering cancelling today.

Salty Aggressor

Lady Saxophone
I hope you guys realize the reason why it's cancelled for today =__=;;

It's all fine and dandy to say "yeah, I want to come kill Landy!" but you have to realize that this event isn't just about summoning Landy.
Eliza was trying to experiment as well and see if people could defeat Landy with certain handicaps.

Yes, of course you can beat him when you're 10.0 CL or higher. We have already proven that multiple times.
But it's quite boring to lead a mob attack against Landy when everyone's high CLs because Landy will die in less than 5 minutes and there will be little to no deaths.
Therefore, handicaps were introduced so that the time spent attacking would be drawn out and people could feel a bit more proud about themselves, like "I beat Landy at only 8.0 CL!!"

You all can thank those people who didn't follow the rules earlier and brought incorrect ringsets or did not lower.
They're the reason that our dear overlord quit early last night and is considering cancelling today.

lul i bet theyre all whining in bb cuz they still cant beat him unsupressed

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

eliza_bunnypooh

lul i bet theyre all whining in bb cuz they still cant beat him unsupressed

Well I'm proud to say I helped beat him while suppressed to 8.0 and following the rules heart Only died like 8 times heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff