Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you think we should have guns

yes 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 14 ]
no 0.44736842105263 44.7% [ 17 ]
matters what qixter says 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2

Personally, I would hate to see guns, plus it would be high risk to have them involved, since many users could find it very offensive.
Fuji Shintora
J_BAGEL
they should have like a futuristic laser type gun that wouldn't seem so "violent" something that was really fake but still cool.....
maybe something like that, a giant robotic eyeball floats above you and shoots a big (insert color) beam
yeah something like that
PLASMA BLASTING RING

WELL I PREFER FIRE BLASTING
Orochimaru1993
Personally, I would hate to see guns, plus it would be high risk to have them involved, since many users could find it very offensive.

exactly
1.not everybody on gaia is from america.
2.not the genre
3.guns are like for shooting games

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It would be pretty cool but...NAAAAA...were already going to use the rings system...
Septaria

Quote:
like machine guns rocket lanchers gernades and whatnot?

First, they'd be crazy expensive. Second, they'd be too unbalancing, even game-breaking, if they followed realism.

They could easily balance them out, by making them a lot less accurate in attacking than meelee weapons and such. And since when has Gaia been very realistic? I mean, good God, we have angels, demons, and every color in the rainbow for hair colors around here. And don't even get me started on some of the unrealistic monsters...
i really want to have AK-47 in my hand...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff