bad 0.30952380952381 31.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 >

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't know if this is the right area to post this but I was wondering about Bosses in this game I mean well Like a Giant Gwee like I made in my comic I did for laughs a while back before I knew about the battle system. I'll post it up on here for everyone to see.

User Image

Also like the rock puppy on the video will that be a monster or a first boss or something?

I mean I don't wish to make this a whole lot harder for the game programmers but I just thought it would be interesting or also side quests from quests itself that would also be fun! I really don't know where everyone is going on this but I do wish to see maybe at lest one or two bosses in the game.

Also maybe make different areas! I mean a farm type, a jungle type, a moutain type, a beach type, and so on. n.n I am just getting really hyper about the game since when I herd it was being made! I do like the monsters so far but more would be alot better or use the ones you have already made for Gaia. Oh also I wanted to ask one more what about clothing I mean the more you have or the less will it affect the game play? I mean like armor and all or would it give points like dress as a ninja and have +1 skill or something? I mean I just love making or hearing rpg's being made and knowing the skill levels hp mp and so on.

Anyways sorry for all these questions I am just wondering the game play and how it will work out.

Oh last disregarding the game I also wanted to ask if towns was to change after the battle system is out. since there is the theaters and all will there also be like a city in towns play to go around and into the places instead of having all of towns almost look the same? Or even have like a beach area for the summer spots?
User Image If you read the information page carefully you will notice that they talk about bosses. So yes, we will have bosses, and we will also have different areas later on.
theres also a thread called THE BEASTERY which contains idea's for monsters too.
you cant have an rpg with out bosses. that would be boring
whats up...cool avatar..its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
lol awsome
your mom is my boss wink
Bosses wil never go away, maybe boss mobs will be the problem
there should be bosses when you get to a certain place
tru you never know what happend but there are so many questions to ask but thyey need to go straight to the gm?
u guys look sweet
Haha! Yeah, I remember that comic. Hopefully, the bosses will be challenging -- all the more fun!
Makeing some bosses like Jack, and the Aliens, would be rather cool.
I just wanna kill stuff xd
All they need to do now is to make a Ruby and Emerald Weapon equivalent in the game. Oh man... ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff