Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Enchantress

Memory Haunts You
pandexX
then everyone was all like rrraaawwrrr pandexX = dumbass nooob rrraaaa rrra rrawa rraa deerp scream then im alll like cat_cry i just wanted to help .....

OMG that is so painfully, hilariously accurate as a sample of what some people in the z!F can be like! rofl That just made my day. lol

I think that was his parents telling him not to spend so much.

Barton Sweetheart

I try and be positive and always look on the bright side of things.

I mean the fact that zOMG has not been taken down is something also bugs are been worked in again that is a good thing!

But I think some people have given up because of what Gaia has done and part of me doesn't blame them but I try and be positive for them as well. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Zealand_Aquarius

But I think some people have given up because of what Gaia has done and part of me doesn't blame them but I try and be positive for them as well. 3nodding

Yeah I understand that. I, too, don't really have high hopes for zomg's future, to be honest, but it still bothers me when people interrupt an interesting, creative conversation to say that it's a moot point. To me, those conversations are really about and for the zomg community, not Gaia HQ. Yes, some people address themselves to Gaia, but by posting here, you are contributing to the zomg community, something I, personally, fell in love with. I know zomg is shelved/over, but that doesn't mean the community has to be.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Digitalgod17
Robotic Chibi-tan
Digitalgod17
Ill revive zomg with my abs cool

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

I only said it for you XD

rofl /feels important

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I definitely agree, I don't like that new ideas are getting rejected just because we're in maintenance mode. We need to keep thinking of ideas to get it out of maintenance mode.

On the other hand, though, since there hasn't been a site wide announcement about the state of zomg, many people still don't know that it's been shelved again. A lot of people who are posting new ideas find out that it's been shelved and want to do something about it.

So... we have to somehow balance the two. Which hasn't been very successful, I don't think. sweatdrop

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
scream

someone who comes along and says "Doesn't matter, zomg is dead/shelved/doomed."

Hero did this in my speed crew yesterday...

We're not on speaking terms right now stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces