• Member 100
I was wondering the same

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Shichiroi
I was wondering the same

i was thinking it would be like the Final Fantasy's ....of just turn based or just real action fighting
from the screen shots Im guessing like sword of mana and the old game boy zelda was. mosters will be in the world that you walk around and you just go up and hit a button to attack.
From the fotage and screen shots I've seen, it will be real time. It will be very similar to the system used in games such as "Tales of Symphonia".

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Yoshisaru
from the screen shots Im guessing like sword of mana and the old game boy zelda was. mosters will be in the world that you walk around and you just go up and hit a button to attack.

hmm not too interesting...but i guess it could work
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru

you will have eight buttons((rings)) that have your abilitys and attacks. you could have a ring that turns you invisable or shoot fireballs. so it wont be that borring

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Yoshisaru
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru

you will have eight buttons((rings)) that have your abilitys and attacks. you could have a ring that turns you invisable or shoot fireballs. so it wont be that borring

*shrugs* ok...but i know that there are loop holes too
cool cool cool cool Eae moçada me add...
Eu conheço um esquema q num roba num eh chiter nem nada eh um meio legal de ganhaer dolares e assim por diante passar pra o gaia como cash...
Quem qser falar mais comigo arespeito disto eh so me add ou post ok..

Obs: Se qser dar trad'es podemos fazer negocios...
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru

as with any game, and loop holes arn't so hard to patch up once they have all been identified, but untill they are worked through thouroughly, you'll have to bear with them (or exploit them if you must)
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru
Alex SmashX2
Yoshisaru

Keep in mind that this sort of attacking monsters on the field is the battle type used in basically every mmo.
Yoshisaru
Or it could be like FF12 were you still have to wait to attack but no random battles, which would also be a good way of doing it.
Maybe it could be like runescape. so it's easy to move and attack
lander macleod
cool cool cool cool Eae moçada me add...
Eu conheço um esquema q num roba num eh chiter nem nada eh um meio legal de ganhaer dolares e assim por diante passar pra o gaia como cash...
Quem qser falar mais comigo arespeito disto eh so me add ou post ok..

Obs: Se qser dar trad'es podemos fazer negocios...
wha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces