Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Your still pissed about the rings, aren't you?

Pfft, yeah 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Nope 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
Don't Care 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

At least you have something, right, right? Okay, maybe you aren't able to use your Katana, or your Dark Star. And maybe the blade you conjure isn't on fire or your staff doesn't cost hundreds of thousands of gold, but you have a sword or staff right?

Okay, I know thousands of you are still pretty pissed at the ring idea, and you still want to slash a freaking doll in half with a katana (By the way, that would be sweet), but hey, this is Gaia. It's a forum where you change your avatar to look pretty and chat with people to make friends. Really, who would expect more from 'em?

They can't just be truly devoted to the MMO, since there is the glitches in the site to work on, new pieces of clothing...

So can't we just all get along until the MMO actually releases? Okay, yeah, that was stupid thing to ask.

Besides, if you don't like the Gaian MMO, there are a lots of other MMOs that you can play! And a lot of them are free! =D

C'mon, stay positive with me!
Psh, Id love to smash a doll up with musical instruments, but still.

If items on Gaia had special abilities and really were considered weapons in the game, then it would cause the Gaia economy to crash and inflation would rise over the top.
True, I would be questing for an Ancient Katana for years then, XD

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Silver Inkling

Okay, I know thousands of you are still pretty pissed at the ring idea, and you still want to slash a freaking doll in half with a katana (By the way, that would be sweet), but hey, this is Gaia. It's a forum where you change your avatar to look pretty and chat with people to make friends. Really, who would expect more from 'em?
You know....I think the people who hate the ring idea that gaia is making are judging too fast before it's realest . Not giving it a chance. What do they know about the game?
Yeah, it would make more sense complaining after you play the game.

I've always been for the ring idea, and seeing the video just seems to validate my opinion. I'm very glad that, just like with all the previous games Gaia has released, that the Battle System is self contained and doesn't require you to have items that you could of already had previously, otherwise inflation would be incredible and any newbies would get pwned by some guy who has been on since '03. I think it's a fairer system, and also opens up a whole lot of opportunities, being able to have a whole mix of spells and weapons rather than sticking to your staff of angelus or flame sword throughout the entire game.
[ d i l u t e ]

I've always been for the ring idea, and seeing the video just seems to validate my opinion. I'm very glad that, just like with all the previous games Gaia has released, that the Battle System is self contained and doesn't require you to have items that you could of already had previously, otherwise inflation would be incredible and any newbies would get pwned by some guy who has been on since '03. I think it's a fairer system, and also opens up a whole lot of opportunities, being able to have a whole mix of spells and weapons rather than sticking to your staff of angelus or flame sword throughout the entire game.

Yeah, if they hadn't done the ring idea, that would mean less than half the population wouldn't even be able to play, XD

Original Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ring ... that sound stupid
Light_Yang
ring ... that sound stupid

Well then, don't play if you don't like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff