Welcome to Gaia! ::

so ive heard the armor and weapons will not effect the gameplay in the new battle system... will we at least be wearing this stuff or that junk that that dude was wearing in the screenshots...
also...will there be pvp?
Read the FAQ; Yes, there will be PVP, but not from the start of the BS.
"4) Existing Weapons and Battle: Battle will *not* utilize existing avatar weapons in combat. Why? Because many folks have elaborate avatar looks already and we do not want those people to feel forced to wear armor and wield weapons. The ring system is designed for incredible player flexibility in the field (giving you the ability to change SKILLS based on which rings you are wearing), while also allowing you to keep your personal avatar look while playing the game.
6) Will Battle launch with PvP (player-vs-player) in it? No. Will Battle get PvP added to it post-launch? Yes. We're designing elements of it now, but it won't be available until sometime after launch. Why? Because we want to concentrate on getting the RPG elements correct and fun before we concentrate on PvP. Do we like PvP? That's an unqualified YES. We can't wait for it either. " - Qixter
I'm gonna do some major monster owning with my Epic Purple Gardener's Shovel which gives me +5 to each stat and deals 500-730 damage, With a 75% chance to deal 2000 damage to the enemy each swing.

Smoker

Blacknova_X
I'm gonna do some major monster owning with my Epic Purple Gardener's Shovel which gives me +5 to each stat and deals 500-730 damage, With a 75% chance to deal 2000 damage to the enemy each swing.

That'd be too easy and boring. I'd quit if I was that powerful. The ideal is to be only powerful enough to get owned by someone stronger than you. Then you'd be able to react: "...hey..!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff