Welcome to Gaia! ::

Really need Blood Droplets, have been trying to get into a Gr crew for 5 days now. am 10.9 so if anyone want to help me out plz let me kno. redface

Rogue

It would be really hard for you to do GR at your current cl. Do more ym to farm shorbs D:
level up your 4 - 5 attack rings to 12 first
Leasfy
It would be really hard for you to do GR at your current cl. Do more ym to farm shorbs D:

hey leafsy. i crewed with you about a year ago when i was cl 12..with matt abonai and smiley..anyway..yeah..your right to. ill just farm for a couple of days ^.^ ty for the advice. heart

Rogue

Xx-MissPsycosis-xX
Leasfy

hey leafsy. i crewed with you about a year ago when i was cl 12..with matt abonai and smiley..anyway..yeah..your right to. ill just farm for a couple of days ^.^ ty for the advice. heart
heart

When you have upgraded 4 of those attacks let me know. I am more than happy to take you for some gr runs heart
Leasfy
Xx-MissPsycosis-xX
Leasfy

heart

When you have upgraded 4 of those attacks let me know. I am more than happy to take you for some gr runs heart

blaugh Okay ill take you up on that offer ^.^

Omnipresent Warlord

GR isn't a very good place for any drops regardless of your level. The best place for blood droplet farming is going to be HPR, Crypt and Bloodlust especially if you can get an instance with bats.
Omnileech
GR isn't a very good place for any drops regardless of your level. The best place for blood droplet farming is going to be HPR, Crypt and Bloodlust especially if you can get an instance with bats.

ty Omni <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces