Welcome to Gaia! ::

i keep clicking on them and i'm not picking them up, is picking up the chickens like how the monsters drop things? does it only happen after a certain period of time?
hm, from what I've heard, you don't get a message when you sucessfully pick them up. As soon as you're "on top" of one, you can pick them up, though your avy doesn't literally pick them up. The chicken follows you instead.

Don't quote me on this though, I can't play yet. I'm answering using things I've heard.
No no no. If you click on a chicken and it doesn't say that it escaped from you, just move back to Rubella. You'll see the chicken follow you. If it's not, that means you either got the run-away message or you didn't actually click on it.

Don't worry, it took me a while to figure it out myself. wink
I had this problem for a long time too, I had no idea what to do, but it's easier than you think. When you click a chicken most of the time a red message will tell you "It clucks away from you" or something of that nature. But every now and again, you'll click one, and it seems to magnetically stick to your legs, this means you caught it. Now walk it up to Rubella, but as a warning, this magnet chicken only lasts about 3 areas, so you have to catch it close enough that it won't dissapear by the time you get to Rubella

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff