• Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Heckler 50
Flimmer7

thanks ! heart

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i don't think you have any strawberry chocolate on you? since i just started looking for some in BT. which i never knew the eggs in BT have them.

Lucky Survivor

18,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
I'm giving away free zomg stuff to the people in this thread too. hope you don't mind. i don't need the gold either. smile

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Do you happen to have some Orb Aggregate left over? I'm trying to finish my mint sundae alchemy recipe.
Soda Snail
I'm giving away free zomg stuff to the people in this thread too. hope you don't mind. i don't need the gold either. smile
You're more than welcome to do so! I'm starting to run out of loots now biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

Flimmer7
List some recipes you need to have or maybe some loots? I might not have them all but I'll give you those I have which you need. heart

EDIT: Please name the wanted items, it makes it's easier for me to find them to you.

could you make me Orb aggregates i'd buy the formulas and pay the crafting cost emotion_kirakira
SakuraSyaoran
Do you happen to have some Orb Aggregate left over? I'm trying to finish my mint sundae alchemy recipe.

cjlbroken2

I have no orb aggregate sorry
Pixitella
Flimmer7
ღ Do you have any pearls?
blue pearls?

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Flimmer7
List some recipes you need to have or maybe some loots? I might not have them all but I'll give you those I have which you need. heart

EDIT: Please name the wanted items, it makes it's easier for me to find them to you.
I will take all your Blood Droplet, Vampire Blood, Red Eye, Clutch Claw, and Orb Aggregate.

Please and thank you.
Marinda H
Flimmer7

I will take all your Blood Droplet, Vampire Blood, Red Eye, Clutch Claw, and Orb Aggregate.

Please and thank you.
I've run out of that sad

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Flimmer7
Marinda H
Flimmer7

Please and thank you.
I've run out of that sad
Ah well tahnk you for thinking of me biggrin

Hope your giveaway continues to be awesome.
Marinda H
Flimmer7
Marinda H
Flimmer7

Please and thank you.
I've run out of that sad
Ah well tahnk you for thinking of me biggrin

Hope your giveaway continues to be awesome.
Thank you heart

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Do you have any Strawberry Chocolate Eggs, by chance? o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items