you forgot the /s

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Silk Kanishk
Wow. This thread should've been started earlier. biggrin

I don't think so biggrin I mean, people shouldn't need topic for this, they should be nice and happy in general cat_whee

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
curtneko
Chercherin
curtneko
this topic is completely sarcastic

No It's not cat_3nodding

I just want people to think positive cat_whee
you forgot the /s

I'm sorry D: As you can see I don't speak english D: But I try. But thanks ^^

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Aww Cher heart

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Chercherin
Silk Kanishk
Wow. This thread should've been started earlier. biggrin

I don't think so biggrin I mean, people shouldn't need topic for this, they should be nice and happy in general cat_whee

Haha. That's true. But these are saddening times when a thread that is nice and about promoting happiness gets bashed around.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Your love makes me smile. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Miyaka Hana
Your love makes me smile. emotion_kirakira

Awwww thank you very much emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
It makes me happy when there are only low CL's trying to play z! DMS and they might not have rings to CL10, and when assigned rings they drop their CL10- and they think that they can't crew at that point; but when I tell them that it's okay, and I'm laid back and will still accept them into the crew, they get excited and then they come to me every time I'm online asking them to aggro or something, because I'm the "Nicest Aggro they've ever been in a crew with".

It makes me happy when my fiance is playing z! and he says 'brb' and then the crew is waiting for him to come back and I just hop on the computer and let the crew know it's me and not him, but I'll do what I can if buffs are needed or to make sure he doesn't D/C and I meet people and gain friendships that way. (Even though most the time they don't really know my username, they just know me if they crew with my man again.)

It makes me happy when I have a crew and everyone's CL is all higher than my own but none of them want to aggro and don't feel like speeding, but are still okay with me being aggro and are fine if I accidentally get us wiped because of all being at the same CL (11.4 when they suppress) if they by chance steal aggro from me -- even if I have to use my ghi amps, haha.
It makes me happy to know there are others out there that are as laid back when crew leaders/aggro-tank-kite-etc when they have the same situations I do with all the low CL's out there, or when they want to run the crew a certain way but I'd like to stick with my ring set because it's what I'm comfortable with and they let me.

It also makes me happy to see when my fiance is in a crew and he's able to Kite in the GR (as he's a beginner GR kite) and when they get through it, they still let him kite/aggro-tank through HPR, Crypt and BL (like the crew he was in last night). Moreover, when they are all experienced at doing it.

(If you didn't notice, I'm a DMS'er)
These are the main things that make me smile, there are others but I think this is sufficient. :3
And yes, I'm summoning my fiance to this thread. 8l
Jianichie

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Zoura Yve

He's your fiancée? That's adorable. He was BUing for me in GRs yesterday when my other one left. Really pleasant guy to crew with, and I'm happy that he got to tank BL for the first time.

Anyway a lot of things make me happy in the game, the people are the main reason for it all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it weren't for them, I wouldn't enjoy zOMG half as much as I do already.
Signomi
He's your fiancée? That's adorable. He was BUing for me in GRs yesterday when my other one left. Really pleasant guy to crew with, and I'm happy that he got to tank BL for the first time.

Yes he is - he needs to get his own computer because it's so hard to share when we know one of us is DMS'ing -- it's like a craving O uO;;
I got home from being at the hospital visiting my grandma and he was bu'ing for you before you had to go. (and then came back at some point, if I remember correctly D: )
And he really is; I learned to aggro from watching him do it - I'm sure I could kite GR as well once I get my rings leveled up. :3

Newbie Genius

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
What I love:

crewin' with awesome friends.

makin' new ones while I'm crewin' with old ones.

awesum crews.

writing.

Boys.

DMS Speed biggrin .

Lonely Student

Super ninja speed YM (still waiting for NF though). xd

Siggy’s status: “Every time I wander into Gold Beach, I see [blank] and [blank] making out in a corner... eek.” Welcome to GB, Siggy, welcome to GB. heart

Helping Choco get his first successful BL tank last night. biggrin

Getting EB body’s aggro when half of the crew was dying and Fleeting myself to BL corner and shouting “nananana can’t touch this” while they revived and got rebuffed. emotion_awesome

Smeb crews with play. Smeb crews with earth. Smeb crews with Scobes, Yure, Blue, and a lot of other people. <3

Any kind of randomness. TR/Kat’s doll/Hive/other stuff. 4laugh

Lots of other stuff I can’t think of. Lol.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I love it when I get into a crew where all the members have a fantastic sense of humor. One small joke could grow, we all build on it, and it sends us spiraling in an endless loop of hilarity that makes me actually laugh irl.

When that happens I cease playing.

Instead I simply

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
This is what makes me smile:

User Image

And a whole bunch of people who will be my blue dots in the future! I am sorry I am being the bad bat that I am (and sometimes in your face)! Talk to me when I am in human form if you are afraid of bat in your face!!!! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff