Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart to play this game. I wish more people still played/would start playing. I also wish it had been successful enough for Gaia to still promote.
I haven't played in a while and I frequently wander around and don't meet another character at all. While I didn't like the lag that I used to get from so many people on, I wish there were a few who still played.

Clean Member

I would love to get back into it. I basically went on a hiatus from Gaia for a while and now I have no idea what to do when I get on this site, haha.

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mydehu
I would love to get back into it. I basically went on a hiatus from Gaia for a while and now I have no idea what to do when I get on this site, haha.
I know what you mean! I have talked to several ppl who are coming back to Gaia. It took me a while to get used to all the items that you buy with real money. The game took me a while to get back into also. The ppl I knew who played don't still play and I couldn't remember where I was in the game at all. It comes back to you quick!
I found that I get more orbs now and some of the quests seem easier!

Clean Member

I'll have to spend some time getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully it wont take too long. xp

High-functioning Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
There are a few who play, but the servers really don't tell you how many people are online to choose one. They should at least take away 1 or 2 servers since the amount of people are very low now days. I still play, and I am missing chaining the buzzsaws. No one is there anymore.

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
I got really busy before and stopped playing gaia for awhile. Came back and zomg was just deserted everytime I came haha.

I remember back when everyone was hanging around Gold Beach for ss/eb all the time!

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Artlic
There are a few who play, but the servers really don't tell you how many people are online to choose one. They should at least take away 1 or 2 servers since the amount of people are very low now days. I still play, and I am missing chaining the buzzsaws. No one is there anymore.

I was thinking earlier today that I wish there was a way to know how many people are playing on a server at a given time. I guess we can wish...

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shadow Queen Midna
I got really busy before and stopped playing gaia for awhile. Came back and zomg was just deserted everytime I came haha.

I remember back when everyone was hanging around Gold Beach for ss/eb all the time!

I remember when there were good maps...if only. I could almost put up with lag if more ppl would play!

Tipsy Kitten

Might sound dumb, but i can't stop getting turned around and almost lost. lol.

Salty Aggressor

Learn how to determine the popularity of servers neutral

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
EradicateParadise_
Might sound dumb, but i can't stop getting turned around and almost lost. lol.

It was much easier when there were maps to help.

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks to whoever sent me the blue dress...I love it!

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
I was browsing forums because I just came back and I have no idea what just happened; so it's true zOMG died? sad

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MistNight8
I was browsing forums because I just came back and I have no idea what just happened; so it's true zOMG died? sad

It's not dead, exactly. Just not as many ppl playing. They're not doing anything new to it. I haven't played through all the areas, so I still have things to do...

Versatile Gatekeeper

7,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
It IS very deserted for the most part, and many are loners so they don't wanna play with others or are too wary,I still play though if any of y'all wanna play with me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff