Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously, could you put that in your update thread?

A lot of us want to know if there's partying available..

Distinct Member

Ixiona

I'm pretty sure there will a party system, because earlier they said they encouraged partying.

But what type of parties are you talking about? Are you talking about clans or killing monsters together?
There had better be.
Din Whispers
Ixiona

I'm pretty sure there will a party system, because earlier they said they encouraged partying.

But what type of parties are you talking about? Are you talking about clans or killing monsters together?
Clans say a more in-game guild to me.. I'm talking about where you invite someone to join your party, share experience, the like. And it could be anyone. Partying is my favorite part of these things =/ So I hope it's there.
I like a clan idea, I would totally have my own!

BTW: At first I was thinking party as in "party" Yoou know, with dancing?

Select command: Boogie Down

You've slain disco zombie

You gain 13 party points.

I would totally have a dance fighter!!
Ironside Archangel
I like a clan idea, I would totally have my own!

BTW: At first I was thinking party as in "party" Yoou know, with dancing?

Select command: Boogie Down

You've slain disco zombie

You gain 13 party points.

I would totally have a dance fighter!!
XDD Niiiice. I was talking about joining together to kill stuff partying, but ok.
Ixiona
Din Whispers
Ixiona

Clans say a more in-game guild to me.. I'm talking about where you invite someone to join your party, share experience, the like. And it could be anyone. Partying is my favorite part of these things =/ So I hope it's there.
What about cheating people? I'm sure someone would be out there hiding and loading up on free experience! evil
Ironside Archangel
Ixiona
Din Whispers
Ixiona

What about cheating people? I'm sure someone would be out there hiding and loading up on free experience! evil
That's called leeching. But in most MMO's the leader can kick people out.
That works. I wonder how much longer until this happens? That would be cool if it was like that...
Ironside Archangel
That works. I wonder how much longer until this happens? That would be cool if it was like that...
They're not sure yet, but they said it'd get increasingly obvious as they neared the opening day

Distinct Member

I think there will be actual parties where you go out and kill stuff, if not, then it doesn't sound to appealing to me. I like the idea of partying because it gives more of a sense of community and I think Gaia needs that.
Din Whispers
I think there will be actual parties where you go out and kill stuff, if not, then it doesn't sound to appealing to me. I like the idea of partying because it gives more of a sense of community and I think Gaia needs that.
It does. It's really boring if you just go out and kill things all alone. D=

Distinct Member

Let's hope for the best then.
Let's. I bet some people would be immediately put off if there wasn't partying D=
Ixiona
Ironside Archangel
Ixiona
Din Whispers
Ixiona

That's called leeching. But in most MMO's the leader can kick people out.
Perhaps after the take out, the experience will be given a percentage depending on how much they attack and how much they were attacked. Now that would be more fair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff