Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia battles are gonna be awesome, but there is one difficulty. Some people may hav many friends on gaia, and some may hav practically none. If there are alliances, then an army of 50 will be able to annihilate one lonely guy. It won't be fun if u log on alone for those friendless people. I'm not speaking for myself though, me and Bullhorn48 will hold our ground, but some people are gonna pretty much get a**l raped if they hav no friends.

Wheezing Warlord

PvP won't be released with the game.
This leads one to believe that, rather than having to re-script the entire game, Arena style combat, or something similar, would be working instead.
Xalos37
The Gaia battles are gonna be awesome, but there is one difficulty. Some people may hav many friends on gaia, and some may hav practically none. If there are alliances, then an army of 50 will be able to annihilate one lonely guy. It won't be fun if u log on alone for those friendless people. I'm not speaking for myself though, me and Bullhorn48 will hold our ground, but some people are gonna pretty much get a**l raped if they hav no friends.

You and Bullhorn48 will fight off "an army of 50"? That I'd like to see.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
From what I understand from Qixter's profile comments, you can only have a party of up to 6 people. Even if that number changes during development, I doubt it will be 50. wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain Kat's Husband

Hey it's late kid, go to bed, it's way past your bedtime. and you and your bosom buddy can just go and be all... buddy like.
Sir Silverwing
Hey it's late kid, go to bed, it's way past your bedtime. and you and your bosom buddy can just go and be all... buddy like.

That's dirtz. He's obviously not a kid, he's like a rain man. There's a slight difference. Anyways, the only way a player can get pwned is by mass KSing. I just love to irk noobs off in MS when I take all their kills. I wonder if KSing is gonna be a problem in the MMO...

Captain Kat's Husband

regardless, I hope that KSing isn't an issue, I hope it's more first hit thing.
Sir Silverwing

Something similiar to Final Fantasy 11 would be nice. Where once you attack a monster, your "engaged" in combat and no one else, other than people in your party, can attack it. But if perhaps you are about to die and there are people who can help you, you can "disengage" in which the monster can now be attacked by anyone, but this doesnt mean that the monster has stopped attacking, it will keep attacking until you or it is dead/dazed.

Captain Kat's Husband

hisako`
Sir Silverwing

Something similiar to Final Fantasy 11 would be nice. Where once you attack a monster, your "engaged" in combat and no one else, other than people in your party, can attack it. But if perhaps you are about to die and there are people who can help you, you can "disengage" in which the monster can now be attacked by anyone, but this doesnt mean that the monster has stopped attacking, it will keep attacking until you or it is dead/dazed.
I'd like to see an aggro system, and a first hit gets it thing, the party gets the points. that kinda thing, but that's just me, I hope it ends up being a decent game.
Aggro would be neat, but I always hate aggro, it scares me. Also, a party EXP option would be nice, like tricksters. The leader of the party can choose either "Shared" where all EXP is evenly shared throughout the party, "Level" where the EXP is shared more with the lesser levels and less with the higher levels (this is for high levelers helping noobs out), or "Self" where the EXP only goes to you if you fought the monster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff