Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard that you start with 2 rings, and that's cool with me, but I also heard you will get random rings... well I sort of hope they don't make like 1 ring that does a lot of damage, and then give some random person a crappy ring that does little damage... well... actually I just hope that they balance out the rings...

and it would be nice if you got one offensive ring and one ring that like raises your attack, makes a sheild, ect. so it's like offense and defense from the beggining so they are balanced out...

otherwise if you get two defense rings... your screwed... or if you get two crappy offensive rings... you get the picture...

I just sort of hope it isn't just that both are randomized... I hope like the two come together in a set... like

one set might contain fire and sheild, and another set could be smething else... but the sets are always the same...

that way you don't get screwed by the randomization...
I think they will start everyone off with a generic ring set.

If not, they might have several ring sets to choose from to change up the experience a bit.
Burning Crimson

If not, they might have several ring sets to choose from to change up the experience a bit.
but I think I read some where in one of the FAQs that the rings would be random...
Bolto The Mage
Burning Crimson

but I think I read some where in one of the FAQs that the rings would be random...
If it is a random choice, they'll probably give us a single random attack ring and a single random other skill ring.

Eloquent Elocutionist

I dont remember reading about it anywere..

But if anything, I'm pretty sure that the rings will be sets you can pick from.
Gaias into the whole diversity thing, so that would make the most sence.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
its LIKELY they'll have one generic ring set. but if they decided to give you multiple sets then it might be set up in the way KH lets you choose to defend, attack, or cast magic. meaning that they might quiz you and based on your answers you'd gain your starting rings
That is correct u receive two rings at random qixter made a post about it in a F.A.Q if somonw really wants to see it I will grab the link. but I don't think that starter rings at there first RR will be better then each other some may be faster but a bit weaker some may be stronger but slower ect...So don't worry about it you will be fine.
okay I couldn't help my self I got the screen shot lawl xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas