Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was talking in the Forgotten PKK thread, when an idea hit me. The MMO isn't going to be here for at least 6 months, but there's already all kinds of clans and a forum dedicated to the work in progress. Anyway, I thought that I should create a role-playing thread that would involve the clans (or perhaps even solo-players) to keep us occupied until the real thing comes out.

First, I want to know if you'd support the thread, and second, I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post it inside the clans subforum. Would that be bending the rules? Or even breaking them directly? As far as I saw in the guidelines, it didn't say every thread needs to be a clan, but I still wasn't sure, so.
Well, if you do make a role playing thread it's gonna have to go into the Barton Town forum. I believe this forum is just for discussion about the Battle System and the Clans sub forum is just for clan discussion.
Shimarr
Well, if you do make a role playing thread it's gonna have to go into the Barton Town forum. I believe this forum is just for discussion about the Battle System and the Clans sub forum is just for clan discussion.

Right, but most of the clans won't know it's there unless I post something in their subforum, y'know?

Well, I'm not sure if you only have to post the clan itself or not, but if it's meant for discussion of the clans too, then I could perhaps make a thread and link to the barton town thread...

Wheezing Warlord

Aojiroigon
Shimarr

Right, but most of the clans won't know it's there unless I post something in their subforum, y'know?
You should really provide a link then. Or atleast the title of the other thread. Just saying.
SykoCaster
Aojiroigon
Shimarr

You should really provide a link then. Or atleast the title of the other thread. Just saying.

Haha, I updated my post. Great minds think alike? xD

Wheezing Warlord

And as for posting in the Clan subforum, there's really no rule against it. And it's not like they'd ban you for trying. The worst that would happen is your forum gets moved.
*nods* Yeah, they cannot really ban him, and he isn't going against the basis by having it about the battle clans also. So it is kind of an interesting idea. ^_^ I fully support this!
SykoCaster
And as for posting in the Clan subforum, there's really no rule against it. And it's not like they'd ban you for trying. The worst that would happen is your forum gets moved.

That's true. Well then I guess I'll post it in there and see what happens.
Hmmm...yes you should. Not like they are gonna ban you or anything.

Wheezing Warlord

Good luck, dude.
Sateru
*nods* Yeah, they cannot really ban him, and he isn't going against the basis by having it about the battle clans also. So it is kind of an interesting idea. ^_^ I fully support this!

SykoCaster
Good luck, dude.

Thanks guys ^^
will u make a comment om my profile when this game comes out? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items