Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's so sad. I know we're going to lose a lot of users from this, and it just doesn't seem fair. heart~<3
Phogasm
i feel if they take something away such as the laws of alchemy say there must be an exchange.gaia should insert a combatting pvp system into towns. to collect more gaia gold or take gold from said user whom loses. based with a stat system like diablo 2.making a new collection of items for said event.most of those other games arnt playd by many users. i feel otherwise no point in collecting any items.if you are lacking programmers gaia im sure there are many nice ones willing on diviant art most likely whom would be willing for the love and joys of gaia.in other words it would be a great idea to bebuild your support system and reach out for aid.i also feel there should be specila zomg items for those who did play it and raised levels.it would also be interesting to place new specila items with abilitys into the game like af un invisability item or magical frost sword.specialshape shifting ring. and please oh please gender bending items.i also noticed the hairs would be nicer if we could place more diffrent extentions together to make hairs.please do make attempts for that if you will.and maby a special alchemy to fuse to items of a great value together to make a a better item. i think it could be incorporated.lastly for towns it would be great if updates could bemade slowly over time to have more hang outs and club rooms.such as a member open bar.to buy trade and sale within game and others in the said room. it makes the idea of being in town more exiting.if possible after these thing to make a player vs monsters challenge like zomg however set up with stages in a single areanawould be nice. or one of a kind items used for ingame only. this isallof my hope for gaia currantly and my suggestions.we should also be able to vote on the games with polls.
please support .thank you to all whom do

Hallowed Slayer

23,315 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
proof they dont care
Gaia cash

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Cylyn
I agree. No point in being on gaia now.

there is nothing to do on Gaia anymore, all the games wont let me make much gold, all games are single player, where is the fun Gaia once had?
can someone give me 1 good reason 2 stay here anymore?

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
yeah really sucks not having it. My source of gold was farming items and re-selling them haha. This is going to affect the alchemy system too....OTL. I won't quit gaia, but I definitely won't be online as much :/

Anxious Fairy

If you feel like leaving please leave!
I think (or at least hope) that if enough people quit from this the results on gaia's population will be catastrophic and they'll realize their mistake. One can dream anyway...
With zomg being gone and the stupid inflation there is nothing fun about this site anymore.

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Yeah I'm pissed.

Kin Bibliophile

Ccpy

pretty much
'cause zOMG/waiting around for ZOMG to bounce back was pretty much the whole point being here

Pretty much for me, too. I'm grabbing that Perfect Attendance achievement and then I'll probably only visit for the holidays...

Sweet Pumpkin

Didn't think they'd actually do it - guess I'm far too trusting.
beaverlass
I'd rather have a broken zOMG than no zOMG -,-
THIS.
If you people are really quitting, can I have your stuff? 0w0 heart 4laugh

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I honestly didn't see that many bugs. Maybe a couple and that was it. I'm quite saddened. I was looking forward to the game being brought back so I could collect more materials for recipes I had. I wanted a gnome. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff