Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I had just finished fighting all the animated on the three bridges in Zen Gardens, and i had went to the stone bell to talk to kin so i could finish the quest. I went in and talked to him like normal, but when i was done nothing happend. No ring choice menu popped up and in my PDA the three bridges quest was still under Active Tasks. I tried several times to finish the quest, even going onto different servers, but i still got the same results.

My browser is Internet Explorer.

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
whats zomg i've never played it before question
little_kiwis2
I had just finished fighting all the animated on the three bridges in Zen Gardens, and i had went to the stone bell to talk to kin so i could finish the quest. I went in and talked to him like normal, but when i was done nothing happend. No ring choice menu popped up and in my PDA the three bridges quest was still under Active Tasks. I tried several times to finish the quest, even going onto different servers, but i still got the same results.

Typically a common problem for those that had played zOMG this year between... March-May of this year, and hadn't gotten past the Zen Gardens quest chain~

That said, how far into the game were you at that point?~

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

Typically a common problem for those that had played zOMG this year between... March-May of this year, and hadn't gotten past the Zen Gardens quest chain~

i think i had only done maybe 2 or 3 quests in zen garden before i had started doing the kin's trials quest...i'm starting to think that not returning to kin after every fight on the three bridges might have caused some sort of glitch that won't let me finish..i'm not sure though
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

i think i had only done maybe 2 or 3 quests in zen garden before i had started doing the kin's trials quest...i'm starting to think that not returning to kin after every fight on the three bridges might have caused some sort of glitch that won't let me finish..i'm not sure though

And was this between March-May of this year?~

Because if so, you did the quest correctly... however, your account contains some odd data that came about from playing during that time~

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

Because if so, you did the quest correctly... however, your account contains some odd data that came about from playing during that time~

no, it was during this month
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

Did you play zOMG at all during that time though?~

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

i think so. i started this account in febuary of this year
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

I see... well, thought so~

Just sit tight and move on for now; ever since the first cases started appearing, almost no people have gotten a fix (and I never heard back from the one or two people that apparently did get one the one day a zOMG developer decided to give it a try~)

...Also, to me, it says your account was started March 12th~ ^-^;

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2
Fr33d0m4ever
little_kiwis2

I see... well, thought so~

Just sit tight and move on for now; ever since the first cases started appearing, almost no people have gotten a fix (and I never heard back from the one or two people that apparently did get one the one day a zOMG developer decided to give it a try~)

...Also, to me, it says your account was started March 12th~ ^-^;

dawww just my luck, i started my accunt right when all the trouble started lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas