Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got the quest to upgrade my rings and to visit Elizabeth.I went over and talk to her, but I was being attacked so I finished talking and quickly went North to the Null crystal.I went in to upgrade and I realized I didn't get any of the change orb things.So is there anyway to fix this?Or some way to finish the quest?

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tess Discordia
I got the quest to upgrade my rings and to visit Elizabeth.I went over and talk to her, but I was being attacked so I finished talking and quickly went North to the Null crystal.I went in to upgrade and I realized I didn't get any of the change orb things.So is there anyway to fix this?Or some way to finish the quest?

Do you have an attack ring? If so--attack until you get some orbs.

If you don't yet have an attack ring (i.e. you've accidentally salvaged the guns ring you should have received already) you'll have to hang out with a crew until you get some--the best spot is of course over among the fluffs....even if you're not IN a crew--just being in a frame where there are lots of people improves your chances of receiving drops--which will include rings. ANY sort of action you can take--whether attacking or healing yourself or others will only improve those chances.

If you're online right now and need some help, I'd be happy to help.

I'm guessing you're not actually online....or perhaps you're in-game and I hope things are going well. If not...you should hang out up in Barton doing errands for NPC's where you can't be attacked to earn orbs. You could also hang out at the south gate and hope to get buffed--lots of people rage buff strangers there--and you'll need buffs if you can't heal or attack yet.

If I'm online, I'll gladly hang out for a bit and help with a few quests to level---even if Elizabeth is well and truly glitched, you can skip her. I've had to on a couple of accounts...annoying but not difficult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff