Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I click launch zomg it says servers under maintenance its said that for two days now? what's wrong with it?
Me too crying
Does anybody know how to fix It, I do not believe it been under maintenance for 4 days and I just want to paly zomg.
ZOMG was removed. its not coming back. there was a huge announcement about that.
WHAT!? THEY CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zomg Has been around for, like, ever! NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!
Well that makes me sad thank u for telling me it is the only reason I made a gaia.
WHAT really?!
That was pretty much the only reason I got back here..

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The reason why there were so many errors in fixing it, is because there was something wrong with the sequence in programming that would allow easy access to other people's accounts, everyone's Gaia accounts were in danger if it were to remain up, it's why it was down for so long, and when they realized they couldn't fix it, they had to make the change permanent. I got this info from an Admin update, I'm subscribed to them

So it's really never coming back.

Bard0fRage's Senpai

Fortunate Friend

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
i was just now beginning to understand zOMG but now it's shut down... guess i can sell my items then crying
WHAT?! It is going?! Meh, zOMG was only reason why I even have gaia account...
same thing is happening to me and I just started checking this account daily and I wanted to play the game but I can't sad

Friendly Friend

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
But... zOMG is how the mustard on a hot dog crying
All the monsters,rings... and all these fluffy Fluffs!! When thereĀ“s no zOMG, lots of items and other things are pointless!! crying crying crying

Sexy Prophet

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The least they could do is make another game like ZOMG...
They're losing players...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces