Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had gotten a total of 72 orbs from an orb spill and about 20 minutes later I left the game. An hour later I got back on and all of the orbs were gone!!! Help!!
Anyone? No?

Borg

Might be a display glitch where your orb count is correct on the server, but showing zero on your side. I remember I used to get this every now and then.*

First, check your zOMG! tab in your Inventory (from My Gaia or within zOMG!). Usually, this number is correct.

To try and restore the in-game account, try logging off, restarting zOMG!, and then logging back into another server. Most of the time, this will restore the proper count for me. If the account is still showing as zero, try and upgrade a ring...the upgrade will work if you have have orbs (even if the count is showing as zero).

Sometimes, simply doing that upgrade will get the counter to refresh to the correct number. If not, if you have a duplicate ring you haven't salvaged yet, try salvaging it; sometimes, that will reset the count to the proper number.

If, for some reason, you don't have the proper number of orbs in your inventory, and nothing you do seems to bring the count back up, wait a few hours. On rare occasions, there's a weird lag after you get a bunch of orbs in a spill...they might not show up until the next time you log back in (I've had this happen one time).

And, well...if you still don't see your orb count go up after all this, they might just be lost in the ether. There's not much you do if that's happened.

I hope they come back...let us know what happens, OK?

*After all your rings are leveled up, orbs kinda lose their appeal unless you're crafting orb aggregates...
Well, it's been about 15 hours. I read through your awesome reply and tried all of the above (except salvage, I don't have a spare ring) and unfortunately, none of the above worked. I'll just mourn for a while and move on. Thanks for the reply and the concern!

Borg

The-Butt-Hutt
Well, it's been about 15 hours. I read through your awesome reply and tried all of the above (except salvage, I don't have a spare ring) and unfortunately, none of the above worked. I'll just mourn for a while and move on. Thanks for the reply and the concern!

cry

Ouch! Well, that's frustrating. Thank you for the update, and I hope you find a couple more orb spills soon to make up for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff