Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
windows ultimate 7
firefox 5.0

in the following quests i'm unable to receive my reward. i recently started playing gaia again a week ago and for about 2 or 3 months on/off frequently 3 months (give or take) ago

Galoshes go Squashes:
after defeating the snake and leaving the area albert is not able to be highlighted to talk to. in my map he is highlighted as to talk to him but in the game i can't click on him to talk.my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

Candy's boa
candy is not highlighted on my map as a quest completed. i can't find the boa in my inventory and both talk to me like normal. my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

Kin's Trial 1 & 2
can talk to kin and he says to take this reward but i receive no reward and nothing prompts me to choose a ring. i am able to go through the process multiple times and repeat the same process over and over but never get a reward. my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

The Battle of Three Bridges
nothing on the map shows where to go collect my reward.my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest
Vivienne West
windows ultimate 7
firefox 5.0

in the following quests i'm unable to receive my reward. i recently started playing gaia again a week ago and for about 2 or 3 months on/off frequently 3 months (give or take) ago

Galoshes go Squashes:
after defeating the snake and leaving the area albert is not able to be highlighted to talk to. in my map he is highlighted as to talk to him but in the game i can't click on him to talk.my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

Candy's boa
candy is not highlighted on my map as a quest completed. i can't find the boa in my inventory and both talk to me like normal. my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

Kin's Trial 1 & 2
can talk to kin and he says to take this reward but i receive no reward and nothing prompts me to choose a ring. i am able to go through the process multiple times and repeat the same process over and over but never get a reward. my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

nothing on the map shows where to go collect my reward.my quest list is stating it as an unfinished quest

Well, before I throw my usual explanation to you as to what it is...

1) For Galoshes go Squashes, do you still have the other 2 quests from Albert to complete/ turn in?~ I know that in the past, I couldn't turn in any of my completed until I completed... the kill an OMFG I think~ What does your quest log say about the quest?~

2) Candy's boa isn't an actual item~ Does your quest log say to talk to Candice?~

3) That's sadly a typical problem for lots of people; may or may not be related to my usual explanation~

...But by the sound of it, you have two quests from him in your active quests log?~ Or what does your quest log say to do?~

...Yeah, I realize I am asking for what the quest log says for each one, but just to be sure~

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
Fr33d0m4ever

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm
Vivienne West
windows ultimate 7
firefox 5.0

Galoshes go Squashes:

Candy's boa

Kin's Trial 1 & 2

Well, before I throw my usual explanation to you as to what it is...

1) For Galoshes go Squashes, do you still have the other 2 quests from Albert to complete/ turn in?~ I know that in the past, I couldn't turn in any of my completed until I completed... the kill an OMFG I think~ What does your quest log say about the quest?~

2) Candy's boa isn't an actual item~ Does your quest log say to talk to Candice?~

3) That's sadly a typical problem for lots of people; may or may not be related to my usual explanation~

...But by the sound of it, you have two quests from him in your active quests log?~ Or what does your quest log say to do?~

...Yeah, I realize I am asking for what the quest log says for each one, but just to be sure~

1) i still have to defeat a purse but i did get the reward for the OMFG. i'll try again after i defeat the purse

2) yes it's still in my quest log

3) my quest log says to go talk to him for all of them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas