Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i posted on the general zomg forum about this the other day. i've just started seriously playing this game, but i cant talk to leon. he just doesnt have a talk bubble like everyone else. i waited till the servers switched over, and still no luck. what can i do?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
ShinigamiDeathscythe
so i posted on the general zomg forum about this the other day. i've just started seriously playing this game, but i cant talk to leon. he just doesnt have a talk bubble like everyone else. i waited till the servers switched over, and still no luck. what can i do?
Move on. There was a bug fix thread posted in the discussion forum that just closed so they could collate and review the reports two days ago. It's *far* too early to expect any results from that if you had posted in there with the correct formats, and if you didn't report in that bug fix collection thread they wouldn't have your bug to review.

Keep playing. Hope that something they do fixes your issue, but otherwise just move on. Farm until you hit close to 2.0, look for the red exclamation marks and flags, then head to Bill's Farm.
Cyrus Lurch
Move on. There was a bug fix thread posted in the discussion forum that just closed so they could collate and review the reports two days ago. It's *far* too early to expect any results from that if you had posted in there with the correct formats, and if you didn't report in that bug fix collection thread they wouldn't have your bug to review.

Keep playing. Hope that something they do fixes your issue, but otherwise just move on. Farm until you hit close to 2.0, look for the red exclamation marks and flags, then head to Bill's Farm.

oh they did have something to fix that? i've only been back on this site for two days so i didn't know. and i would try to move on in the game anyway, but thats just it. i cant go anywhere other than village greens and i cant level up. thanks for the help....

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
ShinigamiDeathscythe
Cyrus Lurch

oh they did have something to fix that? i've only been back on this site for two days so i didn't know. and i would try to move on in the game anyway, but thats just it. i cant go anywhere other than village greens and i cant level up. thanks for the help....
You misinterpret.

zOMG isn't being maintained on a regular basis. They recently - the thread closed just before midnight on the 14th - ran a thread to collect bug reports for potential work in game. They are not fixing everything, and were collecting the bugs to determine what could be fixed easily and would help the most people with the fix before they started to work.

Even if you *have* posted in that thread, there is no guarantee that your bug will be fixed. It might be too difficult to fix with the VERY limited resources assigned. There might be bugs that affect more people and get higher priority.

Usually, you can move on and keep progressing through the game - silent Leon does not always lead to silent everyone else.
Cyrus Lurch
You misinterpret.

zOMG isn't being maintained on a regular basis. They recently - the thread closed just before midnight on the 14th - ran a thread to collect bug reports for potential work in game. They are not fixing everything, and were collecting the bugs to determine what could be fixed easily and would help the most people with the fix before they started to work.

Even if you *have* posted in that thread, there is no guarantee that your bug will be fixed. It might be too difficult to fix with the VERY limited resources assigned. There might be bugs that affect more people and get higher priority.

Usually, you can move on and keep progressing through the game - silent Leon does not always lead to silent everyone else.

okay, well i didn't post in that forum. i'll see if i can't progress elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff