Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm already past the beginning of the game and im in barton town..
but I don't have any rings to equip..
Ember Mist

Well, based on how old your account is, you likely either sold all your rings (while they were still able to be sold to the shops... or maybe the marketplace). Orr you salvaged all your rings... instead of hitting "upgrade", you hit "salvage" instead~

That said though, if you need help, just send me a message or quote me here I guess~ (Hoping you're on now since it's about 24 hours since you posted this~)
Fr33d0m4ever
Ember Mist

Well, based on how old your account is, you likely either sold all your rings (while they were still able to be sold to the shops... or maybe the marketplace). Orr you salvaged all your rings... instead of hitting "upgrade", you hit "salvage" instead~

That said though, if you need help, just send me a message or quote me here I guess~ (Hoping you're on now since it's about 24 hours since you posted this~)

It took me a bit but somehow or other I figured out how to use my ring. xD BTW do you know how I can buy those big guns I see people using?
Ember Mist
Fr33d0m4ever
Ember Mist

It took me a bit but somehow or other I figured out how to use my ring. xD BTW do you know how I can buy those big guns I see people using?

Only through the marketplace... otherwise, you can find it in-game randomly from a monster or as a reward from a quest chain~

... 3 guides I think you would find helpful:

(Read this one for sure) Nespin's newbie guide: Take 10-15 minutes to read through it; it'll be well worth your time and makes the game much easier to understand~

Bria's guide to your zOMG adventures: When you're stuck on quests, this is a great guide to go to. Some things, like what recipes are given, are outdated... but it is still very helpful. It even has maps~ To find something specifically (like a quest), push "ctrl + f" and type into that search box whatever it is you're looking for~

z!F Guide to Rings and Ghi: Helps you find out exactly what each of those rings you get does~
Fr33d0m4ever
Ember Mist
Fr33d0m4ever
Ember Mist

Only through the marketplace... otherwise, you can find it in-game randomly from a monster or as a reward from a quest chain~

... 3 guides I think you would find helpful:

(Read this one for sure) Nespin's newbie guide: Take 10-15 minutes to read through it; it'll be well worth your time and makes the game much easier to understand~

Bria's guide to your zOMG adventures: When you're stuck on quests, this is a great guide to go to. Some things, like what recipes are given, are outdated... but it is still very helpful. It even has maps~ To find something specifically (like a quest), push "ctrl + f" and type into that search box whatever it is you're looking for~

z!F Guide to Rings and Ghi: Helps you find out exactly what each of those rings you get does~

Thank you so much.^^ (I feel like such a noobie asking for help. xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff