Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
1) I did the Cheri's Sister the right way and even did the looting for the items at the right levels and I go to Gustav with the completed quest and it gives me the talk like I haven't gotten all of the items. I want to finish this quest do I can unlock Saw Mill. Help?

2) I know no one will be able to help me with this one but I should point this out, I "raided" with a group for Rings and Orbs and finally got the Fortune's Favor Ring I have been raiding for and it doesn't even appear in my inventory. Any help or advice?

Generous Gekko

InboundsCape

On the first not i'm not to sure.

For the second one "Fortune Favor" is only a event ring you can not gain it while killing enemy's.
Fortune favor would be in your zomg tab in your inventory though.

Dangerous Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ankit Yamotashi
InboundsCape

On the first not i'm not to sure.

For the second one "Fortune Favor" is only a event ring you can not gain it while killing enemy's.
Fortune favor would be in your zomg tab in your inventory though.
I swear it popped up. I'm not blind... I just hope your right. But I swear on everything I know that's what the ring said when it popped up as I was in the raid....

Generous Gekko

InboundsCape

Not saying your lieing but with everything is going on this website there a lot of bugs going around and i can list six on the top of my head.

Fortune Favor Ring :
Gotten from the Regal Adornment Bundle which was hatched from the Golden Egg item, gotten from the Golden Egg during Easter 2010, Easter 2011 and Easter 2012.

Dangerous Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
but besides that, I need help with Cheri's twin.... id like to lead my own crew in saw mill instead of joining other peoples crews, which I dont mind but still
im havin the same problem with cheris twin quest i completed the ax and everything but its not registering as complete

Desirable Shapeshifter

15,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am having the same problem!

QUEST Location: Basskin lake
QUEST Name: Cheri's sister
QUEST Problem: unable to turn in the quest Gustav will keep giving me another quest so it wouldn't allow to turn my other quest in.

QUEST Location: Zen gardens
QUEST Name: ken's trial (part 2)
QUEST Problem: I am unable to finish the quest! We would talk and he said to accept a ring he would give me but it would never show me the ring list that i can pick out. So basically it won't let me finish the quest until I get my end reward which won't pop up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff