Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I'm looking for art of my OC and his new BF (links at end of post) and in exchange i will write you a short fic (short meaning less then 5k)! I can do originals, as long as I have a little background info, and I can do fanfics, depending on the genre. Right now I'm mostly writing HP.

PETE and MARCK
User Image
Pete has red eyes, white hair, and is a few inches shorter then Mark. Currently he has a bruise on his upper left arm from his father.

User ImageMarck has blue-gray eyes, blonde hair, and blushes a lot.

SAMPLE
"Oh, ew. Is it supposed to be all… white?" Severus Snape froze outside of his 16 year old son's room.
"Shut up and just do it, Harry."
Oh god.
"But Draco, what if it doesn't look like yours?"
Oh, oh sweet Merlin, no.
"It'll be fine, Harry. I promise."
His little boy was being defiled. By his two-years-older-then-him boyfriend. With his father right outside the door.
"I guess if it doesn't work we can just start over…"
Draco Malfoy, you are going to die tonight.
"Do you think Dad will be angry?"
Damn right, he will!
"It'll be fine. I forced you to do it anyways, so how can he blame you?'

SLAM!
"YOU. DID. WHAT?!"
Draco paled and ducked for cover behind a half-naked Harry. Harry froze, squeeze bottle poised over his damp hair.
"Um… Hi, Dad?"
Severus' eye twitched.
"What, exactly, is going on in here?"
Harry frowned, and shook the bottle.
"We're dying our hair for tomorrow's match. I know I should have asked but you were…"
Severus stopped listening.
No sex.
They weren't having sex.
Sex was not taking place.
Not even a heavy snog.
Okay.
Good.
"… So really, it's all Draco's fault, so you can be mad at him!"
Severus patted Harry's damp head with a violently shaking hand, and left the room. He leaned up against the wall, exhaling deeply.
"Thank Merlin."

"So, Dray… We've got fifteen minutes before I have to wash this goop out. Wanna do it?"
Damn.

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

I may be interested in this trade!! Here is my DA page, if you like my work let me know and we'll work out a trade =D

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
LunarWolf711
I may be interested in this trade!! Here is my DA page, if you like my work let me know and we'll work out a trade =D

The mermaid picture is just what I'm looking for, style wise!

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711

Sweetness lol, what exactly do you want with your ocs?

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
LunarWolf711
Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711

Well, they just had their first kiss in the RP, so I thought that could be cute. They also hold hands a lot!. Or if you want to do something maybe not so lovey dovey, Pete just told Marck about coming out to his father, which was Not Pleasant. Hence the bruise. What would you like me to write you?

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711
Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711

Well, they just had their first kiss in the RP, so I thought that could be cute. They also hold hands a lot!. Or if you want to do something maybe not so lovey dovey, Pete just told Marck about coming out to his father, which was Not Pleasant. Hence the bruise. What would you like me to write you?

I have something really cute planned for this one already XD I'll PM you the details hun =D

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
LunarWolf711
Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711
Oswin_Dalek
LunarWolf711

I have something really cute planned for this one already XD I'll PM you the details hun =D

Cool beans! yum_puddi

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Bump for Artz!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash