Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
So, since I'm on break and my art shop can get slow because I don't bump nearly often enough, I thought I might give writing a chance!

I'm an avid RPer and have been rping for a good 10 years now -- yep, I'm one of those 'adv-lit' type people. Here is an example of mini scenes and dialogue for an AU Ted Tonks Marauders Era thingy CLICKY

So! What I will be offering:

gaia_star DIALOGUE BETWEEN TWO CHARACTERS: 10K MIN

This is a back and forth type of deal...think banter. Please provide your preferred scene and a detailed personality/relationship description. This is DIALOGUE ONLY. Length varies. Please specify if you would like it posted in this thread or sent to you in a PM.

gaia_star MINI SCENE BETWEEN CHARACTERS (DIALOGUE INCLUDED): 20K MIN

A mini scene fully written out in addition to dialogue. Please provide the scene synopsis and the character personalities/relationships. Length varies. Please specify if you would like it posted in this thread or sent to you in a PM.

I will not do sex scenes or anything with furries/incest/underage romance! Buuut I will pretty much do anything else. :,D So... anyone want to take a chance with this? Also, I can do fandoms...but only if I am super familiar with the fandoms. Like Harry Potter...because I love that stuff. >>

TO ORDER:

what you would like:
scene synopsis:
characters personality:
relationship specs:
additional details:
method of delivery:

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Here is an example! Yes, it's a Harry Potter example because I'm an HP fanatic. *cough*

CLICKY

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
bump for you wink

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Are you familiar with Digimon?

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
inspiredParadise

Wow...Digimon. I used to be, a little? I watched the first and second season when I was, like, eight or nine. :,D So, I don't remember much.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
QuickerPickerUpper
inspiredParadise

Wow...Digimon. I used to be, a little? I watched the first and second season when I was, like, eight or nine. :,D So, I don't remember much.

Oh okay Sorry but right now I am only looking for digimon stories. sweatdrop maybe I will ask for your help later with something else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff