Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Aw, poor hands... q n q
But tell me when something cool happens.

The more you know! I like the Canadians. I also read Deadpool (the 90's stuff when Weasel was still around). The second Wolverine film is many notches above the first one, though predictable and average. Not the worst thing in the universe. It great on a lazy movie night with friends.
AphroditesChild

Well.
Well.
I think everything that happens is cool, because I like all my characters too much. xDD I will attempt to be more objective and weed out some actually interesting tidbits for you. Tomorrow. When I have slept OTL

Deadpoooool. He might be the greatest concept of a character to exist in comics. Not necessarily the greatest character, but the concept. Also this is a fantastic fanmade film of him, while we're on the topic of movies. And I enjoyed the first Wolverine movie, so this gives me much hope for the second. :D

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Okidoki!

I agree; the execution can sometimes be a bit... iffy. Depends on the writer. Imma have to watch the fan movie then! Thankies for the link.
-lies on the floor of your thread-

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Hiii~. <3
AphroditesChild

Hiiiiii.

I had a shittastic night last night, but I'm trying to do better today. *_* This timezone is very awkward, in that past six or seven o'clock, I have no one to speak to...and night tends to be when I'm more interested in company. :[ Lame.

In other news, how are your things? When will your term start in England?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

I feel for ya, buddy. Got a terrible time zone here too.

Things are... rough. My uncle died suddenly on the 18th and we're now in the middle of planning his funeral.
As for school; I gotta show up on the 18th of September, but classes don't start until the 28th. Still got some time to settle down thankfully. Waiting on some info currently. I need a student ID among other things. Gotta nag them with an e-mail sometime this weekend for that so I can get an apartment.
AphroditesChild

Lame timezones are lame. =( At least you can talk to your fellow countrymen?

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes as smoothly as it possibly can, in the circumstances.

Will you be sharing an apartment or do you get your own? (Hoping on the latter. Roommates are always too much of a gamble for me.)

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Yup. At least I got a few friends available. You're a lot more alone compared to me. How is Japan treating you btw? I almost forgot to ask.

It's going well. Thank you. q u q <3

I'm aiming to be on my own. I've heard such horror stories 'bout roommates, so it was pretty much out of the question from the start.
AphroditesChild
Yup. At least I got a few friends available. You're a lot more alone compared to me. How is Japan treating you btw? I almost forgot to ask.

It's going well. Thank you. q u q <3

I'm aiming to be on my own. I've heard such horror stories 'bout roommates, so it was pretty much out of the question from the start.

Japan is swell, but admittedly lonely sometimes. The new semester begins next week... I feel like I haven't taught in a hundred thousand ages, even though it's only been six weeks or so. I almost forgot how to use the photocopier too xD Silly bird.

For me, I never had a bad one-on-one roommate in university, but when I lived in a four-person suite, we had some conflict among us. Still, roommates aren't worth it. >_> Especially not in a foreign country, jeezus. My students are very concerned about me: 'Aren't you lonely living alone??' 'Don't you need your family????' Nnnnah, I'm good. I could use some cats, but I'm not allowed to keep them, so. :[

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

Heh... sound like you're gonna be quite happy when work starts up again. o u o <3 I can never figure out how to work out any sorta machine. Especially copy machines.

Oh, I've been doing heap loads of cat sitting this summer. * u * Even had one in my apartment for a couple of days! But I agree; you need a cat. We all need cats.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
... ya guys know what? I need a goooooooood dose of comedy. I think Imma add another prompt to the front page.
AphroditesChild

Ehhhhh. Ehh. Excited for some things, not excited for others. xD During summer vacation, I can work from 10-3 and be done...as well as hour and a half lunches. During work, this is not the case. But I do want to see all the kids again.

; __ ; Kitties. I thought you guys couldn't have cats, because everyone lets them outdoors and they eat all the animals? xD Or was that a different place...

Also, lol @ your fourth prompt on the front page. IT'S SO SPECIFIC hahahah you should write it yourself, yo. Although to be honest, I'm a little tempted to pick something up. I've fleshed out Faber's older brother because of this zombie setting, and he is a treat to write. He'd work well in this prompt and I could totally ship him with Rita don't tell Durant but Faber's bro is a better fit.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hint -- Your Name

What's it like being a teacher over there? * u * <3 I know my bestie was dreaming about it for a while.

We can't. emotion_awesome We did something slightly illegal. It was for less than a week, so I don't think anyone noticed as the guy wasn't let outside. He did jump over to the neighbors a couple times a day to smell their laundry though... they never mentioned it so... sneaky kitty!

I KNOW I'M SORRY. I-It just sorta popped up in my head a couple of days ago. Honestly, I'd do it myself but I can't for the love of all things holy write awkward comedic stuff without fainting from the secondhand embarrassment.
WRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'll totally throw lots of gold at ya. Oh, really? Haha, poor Durant! Now that I've used my brain box a little... Rita is actually rather popular, isn't she?
On mobile right now; I'll write a proper response tomorrow.

But DUH she's popular with the menfolk. SHE'S A SEDUCTRESS DID YOU FORGET xDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces