Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a (very) small shop offering commissioned works for those little numbers by the gold circle at the top of your web browser biggrin .

I will try to get to everyone in an orderly fashion, that fashion being the list below. Requests may also be taken through pm. NOTE: Weekends are going to be slow sad

1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Completed Recently smile smile smile

1. Psycho Ice - The Coke-Bottle Courier (actually Appeals and Courtships, but either title works)
2. Lucky~9~LIves - Little Mikey (these names keep changing lol)
3. Jade Kou - In Rainbows (I like how quick and simple this one was lol)

Price is somewhat irrelevant at this point, if I feel that the shop is popular enough I'll start asking up front, otherwise I'm not a real stickler for fake money razz . I'm getting a bit lazy, so the pricing structure is changing to affect S&D.

EDIT: Since this should have been an obvious notice, here are some of my previous works

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1675345/Delightfully-Dismal

also, average price point is 20k 100k for a 500-1k word count short story (that averages 1.5 to 3 pages for those who are curious)

Previous status updates:

YET ANOTHER UPDATE (8/14/2014) : Writing will be a bit slow guys, Currently Psycho Ice's project is only at the halfway mark. If any commission is to be paid it will be done so at the end of the project, and I'm not a stickler for being paid. I do appreciate the patience though smile Thanks ladies and gents (and everyone else inbetween razz )

AND THE UPDATES CONTINUE:

It looks like psycho Ice's story is finished. Lucky, your story is up next bud
Lucky~9~Lives

Friday, August 15, 2014

Jade Kou is in the queue now (welcome jade smile ), im about to start (and hopefully finish) lucky's. Wish me lucky razz

...And it looks like
Lucky~9~Lives
is done smile (Check the delightfully dismal account in a few hours, it seems to be taking its sweet time lol.)

Monday, August 18 2014

Looks like we are currently at no one in queue sad

velvetandnyquil

What genres do you write? What lengths? Do you have any samples? smile
Lucky~9~Lives
What genres do you write? What lengths? Do you have any samples? smile

Here's a link to some of my earlier work and some commissions

Hope that helps, as for price point 20k for 500 to 1k words should do it, i typically write anything from excel saga level wackiness to very dark and dreary tragedies.

Hey, I like to laugh, I like to cry, sometimes I like to do both at the same time. Ain't nothing wrong with that lol razz
velvetandnyquil
Here's a link to some of my earlier work and some commissions

Hope that helps, as for price point 20k for 500 to 1k words should do it, i typically write anything from excel saga level wackiness to very dark and dreary tragedies.

Hey, I like to laugh, I like to cry, sometimes I like to do both at the same time. Ain't nothing wrong with that lol razz

Thank you! I'll send you a pm ASAP. biggrin
Lucky~9~Lives

Psycho Ice

You guys will have your stories up in a few days at the longest, if you care to read something else by yours truly you can find some projects on my fanfiction account at the top of this post (delightfully dismal)

Once again, thank you for your patience smile It means a lot to me.
velvetandnyquil

Dude, that's awesome! Thank you so much for writing this for me, sorry I didn't get back sooner, I totally didn't get alerts. I've sent the trade right now smile
Hello what anime series are you familiar with?
Kozue Yuuki Sugiura

Sup dude razz Loving the Vash/Alucard look btw.

Tbh, I love alot of the more popular anime and manga series, specifically bleach, naruto, hellsing(in manga form), dbz (for the cell arc and the father son kamehameha, i was twelve, there were tears involved), FLCL (my guitar is lovingly named Atomsk), Love Hina (shinobu is easily my waifu...when i was 13 (subnote need to get new waifu razz )) and several other great series like cowboy bebop, magical shopping arcade abenobashi, a little bit of eva, a little bit of gurren laggan (only watched the first arc, still not sure what happens to the princess chick). And excel saga.

Excel Saga is weird...

OOHH! Gantz! Friggin read at least 300+ chapters of gantz. Love kei kurono, he is a man's man.

I hope that answers your question Kozue-san smile
velvetandnyquil
Kozue Yuuki Sugiura

Sup dude razz Loving the Vash/Alucard look btw.

Tbh, I love alot of the more popular anime and manga series, specifically bleach, naruto, hellsing(in manga form), dbz (for the cell arc and the father son kamehameha, i was twelve, there were tears involved), FLCL (my guitar is lovingly named Atomsk), Love Hina (shinobu is easily my waifu...when i was 13 (subnote need to get new waifu razz )) and several other great series like cowboy bebop, magical shopping arcade abenobashi, a little bit of eva, a little bit of gurren laggan (only watched the first arc, still not sure what happens to the princess chick). And excel saga.

Excel Saga is weird...

OOHH! Gantz! Friggin read at least 300+ chapters of gantz. Love kei kurono, he is a man's man.

I hope that answers your question Kozue-san smile

Thank you, I'll send you a PM now with my request.

Liberal Lunatic

Oo pm-ing you my request c:

Devoted Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
velvetandnyquil

Is your shop still open?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items