Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

4,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Graphics are taken from my book of stickers... Still though please don't take them...

"It takes several tries tries for you to get the heavy mahogany door open. A shabby old bell creates a sad chime alerting the scribe to your presence. You attempt to wave the columns of dust away, but only succeed in riling it up more. The only source of light is the dim candle light, flickering angrily in the darkness and the single old window whose panes have long since yellowed.Every step you take sends a loud creak vibrating around you. Over the old splintered counter is a man dressed in black and white from head to toe, seemingly younger then his surroundings. You are sure he sees you even though he doesn't say anything. You walk up to him and set down your commission..."

Hello there!
This is my very first time ever having a writing shop so forgive me if I'm doing this incorrectly!
I do not have perfect grammar or the best writing style but I'm hoping to write something you like.

I WILL DO:
√ Original Stories
√ Nearly all genres (ask for confirmation)
√ Romance with male/male , male/female, female/female
√ Poetry {With and without story lines}
√ Character Descriptions + Personality {As long as you give a base to work off of}

I WILL NOT DO:
x Rated M (Violence, battles, torture, and bad language are excluded)
x Essays/Homework

MAYBE:
- Fan fictions (depends on what)
- Fan character in canon universe

If you do order something for me please do not claim it as yours. You are free to post it in most places though c:

Explorer

4,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Sample Writings:

Poetry:
One
Two
Three

Stories:
One

Pricing:
I'm going to be honest, I know nothing about writing prices. Just talk to me and we can work something out C:

To order just post and we can talk about it!

Explorer

4,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saved

~OPEN~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash