Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is..... pinkyturnip
I am requesting a..... original story
I am hoping that this will be a..... One-shot/Chapter ( Whatever you prefer, just tell me and yeah. ♥ )
I would love it if it was rated..... Whatever you prefer.
I would like it to include...... These characters. They're my OCs. Main ones are Ume & Hideaki, though you can add Bryce if you want. Not much information about him yet. Writting request thread <3.
I would appreciate it if you left out..... Nothingg really. dramallama
pinkyturnip
My name is..... pinkyturnip
I am hoping that this will be a..... One-shot/Chapter ( Whatever you prefer, just tell me and yeah. ♥ )
I would love it if it was rated..... Whatever you prefer.
I would like it to include...... These characters. They're my OCs. Main ones are Ume & Hideaki, though you can add Bryce if you want. Not much information about him yet. Writting request thread <3.
I would appreciate it if you left out..... Nothingg really. dramallama

Your request has been accepted! Your requested story will be finished within a week.

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Hello! ovo/

Great shop! It's nice to know that there are some here on Gaia~ <3 I'm interested in requesting a story from you. It's for Hetalia: Axis Powers and I'd like the pairing in the story to be America/Alfred Jones and my OC (original character) Sierra Leone/Selina Kirkland. The form is below. :3

My name is..... animelover357

I am requesting a..... fanfiction

This is the series I would like..... Hetalia: Axis Powers.

I would love it if the story centered around..... Alfred x Selina (My OC). Info about Selina can be found here.

I am hoping that this will be a..... One-shot

I would love it if it was rated..... R (Since it has smut in the story.)

I would like it to include...... See below.

Alfred and Selina love each other but they don't know that they like each other. It's also pretty obvious to Arthur, even though he's reluctant with Alfred getting too close to his adopted daughter.

One stormy night, while Arthur is out at another meeting, Alfred comes over to his house and suggests that he and Selina watch movies all night. Selina isn't too keen on the newest movies so she lets him choose whatever he wants to watch. However, the only movies Alfred wants to watch are horror-related, something that Selina is absolutely terrified of.

Everything seems fine until about thirty minutes into the movie. Selina is trying to be brave and tough it out, since Alfred isn't having too much of a problem, but she starts tearing up once the scary parts start showing. Alfred seems a bit dense when Selina tells him that she's going to get more popcorn and doesn't pay attention when she hurries off.

Not too long after, Alfred notices that Selina's taking too long with the popcorn and goes into the kitchen to see what's wrong. He sees her crying and realizes that it's the movie that's frightening her. He goes to comfort her and ends up confessing to her. Selina confesses as well and it progresses from there…

I would appreciate it if you left out..... Too much horror and yaoi/shounen-ai. D:

Anything else you need from me? c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
RovinatoAmore

My name is..... hilo-lilo
I am hoping that this will be a..... chapter story
I would love it if it was rated..... R
I would like it to include...... one of the stories here this is the char you can check my request thread for more info smile
I would appreciate it if you left out..... nothing, feel free to build the plot smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff