Welcome to Gaia! ::

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

chuckylover9111
xMilkita

Alright. I'll go with Ryo then since I'm a BL fan as well. As for the hotline worker, I've decided on Levi. I think their personalities compliment one another nicely.

I'm a little shy about asking this, but are you opposed to explicit dirty-talk/bdsm? Also would you prefer the one-shot take place from Levi's POV or Ryo's?

I'd love to hear any details you'd like me to incorporate in the story. That also goes for any details you'd like me to avoid at all cost.
i forgot to say in pm . But the one looking is levi. Levi is looking for the caller(ryo). Ryo already knows who levi is. I want you to include the other characters in the story too xD lovr hanji so drop her somewhere if u can haha.

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
xMilkita
i forgot to say in pm . But the one looking is levi. Levi is looking for the caller(ryo). Ryo already knows who levi is. I want you to include the other characters in the story too xD lovr hanji so drop her somewhere if u can haha.

Alright. I'm beginning to write. I'll have it ready in a week or so.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

chuckylover9111
xMilkita

Alright. I'm beginning to write. I'll have it ready in a week or so.
okey dokey. look foward to it~ <3

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
xMilkita

Hey. I thought I would update you about my progress. I've only written 1/4 of the story so far and I won't be able to finish it soon, but it hasn't been dropped. With finals approaching I've been busy studying so I'm terribly sorry for making you wait longer.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

chuckylover9111
xMilkita

Hey. I thought I would update you about my progress. I've only written 1/4 of the story so far and I won't be able to finish it soon, but it hasn't been dropped. With finals approaching I've been busy studying so I'm terribly sorry for making you wait longer.
no worries. im doing my finals too xD so its understandable~ <3

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

emotion_bigheart

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
xMilkita
emotion_bigheart

Update: I'm almost done writing. I'm super sorry for making you wait so long. I'll have it to you soon- a week tops. With finals over I can focus on finishing this short story.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

chuckylover9111
xMilkita
emotion_bigheart

Update: I'm almost done writing. I'm super sorry for making you wait so long. I'll have it to you soon- a week tops. With finals over I can focus on finishing this short story.
no worries! take ur time like i said~ (im keeping ppl hanging too because of my crazy busy life =_=) just came back from a trip so sry for late reply

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
xMilkita
chuckylover9111
xMilkita
emotion_bigheart

no worries! take ur time like i said~ (im keeping ppl hanging too because of my crazy busy life =_=) just came back from a trip so sry for late reply

Ok so I suck. Anyways here's a link to the rough draft that I never actually finished. I'm sorry I won't be able to finish it. I thought I might be able to but I have too much going on right now. Anyways, don't worry about paying me I'll cancel the trade.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

chuckylover9111
xMilkita
chuckylover9111
xMilkita
emotion_bigheart

Ok so I suck. Anyways here's a link to the rough draft that I never actually finished. I'm sorry I won't be able to finish it. I thought I might be able to but I have too much going on right now. Anyways, don't worry about paying me I'll cancel the trade.
aww thats too bad. well thanks for trying to fit it into ur life xD. i get that life can be busy tho~

edit: well i read it anyways because i like reading fanfics xD . its too bad you can't finish it. because it was quite interesting and i did like reading it =3=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff