Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

ACCEPTING |||| WORKING |||| CLOSED

~ | | WELCOME | | ~

Welcome, welcome, come right in! Allow me to introduce myself:
                                            my name’s Mirai, and I’m a fiction writer.

This is version #2 of my writing shop; my previous one was a
                                            name-your-price shop, and while it worked wonderfully, I now
                                            have a Request thread of my own which I must supply. Therefore,
                                            I’m setting some standards, though hopefully still remaining
                                            available for all of those interested in receiving stories.

I’m a senior-level full-time student majoring in Business
                                            Management, with an English Writing minor for support. This shop
                                            is really a means of forcing myself to try new things, and to play
                                            with new character types, worlds, and plots that I wouldn’t normally
                                            create on my own. Don’t be shy: throw what you’ve got at me!
                                            I’m very open-minded and eager to play with your ideas.

Again, I welcome you, and strongly urge you to please read through
                                            my shop details. Thank you, everyone, and I look forward to working
                                            with you!

~ | | NEWS | | ~

8.26.2014:: Sincere apologies, everyone, for my absence. There was
                                            an incredibly sudden death in my family. I'm okay, but my parents
                                            needed my help and support. I wasn't exactly in the "mood" to write,
                                            unfortunately.

Motivate me with cute/visually stunning pictures. Bleh. neutral

~ | | ARCHIVES | | ~

8.6.2014:: Ooh, looky at what I've done~ I'm actually kinda proud
                                              of myself: I made all of the banners and coding myself. It was very
                                              time-consuming, but I'm happy with the colors. I do like me some
                                              colors.

Please be sure to glance over all of the new stuffs. I've reset the
                                              store's password, so you'll need to find it again to order. I've also
                                              added a game. I don't know how well this game's going to work, but
                                              we're going to give it a try.

8.1.2014:: It's done! *flings a million papers carelessly into the air* Aaaaaaaaa….the summer semester is over! And with only a slight chance of possibly failing one of the classes and having to take it again (though I HIGHLY doubt it, since the highest grade in the class was a 75%, so he'll almost assuredly have to curve the whole class), I've experienced my last hellish semester! *fanfare all around*

GMAT tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm not doing anything else this weekend, though…sleeping, mostly. I'll resume orders on Monday, August 4th; Whatever weekend time I'm awake, I'll be working on the shop revamp. I appreciate everyone's patience so much, and I'm excited to get back to work!

7.22.2014:: Let's get some angels singing "Hallelujah" because I'm almost done with this semester! 4laugh The only other major life-swallowing event that I've got in the next two weeks is preparing for my GMAT, but I'm unsure as to how much of my time that will need. So…writing!

As I've mentioned before, I've already got most everyone's ficlets started, at the very least. I'm hoping to get you guys your fics quick; you've already been very patient with me, and I don't want to make you wait any longer than needed. sweatdrop

Also, I'm considering adding some kind of game to my little shop, in lieu of the shop's growth. If anyone has any suggestions, please throw them my way; I'd like to keep it creative-based and avoid the standard Gaia-forum games. Additionally, the shop's getting a visual upgrade around August 4th, and the order password is going to change!!! Any art you'd like displayed in the shop or themes or whatever, you can throw them at me, but whatever you do, be sure to read the rules over again once everything's been updated.

7.13.2014:: Oh, hi there. Yes, I know, I've been a little absent lately…

I'm actually going to be further absent for a short while. Blame it on school. I don't know where they get off thinking that grown-a** adults need to be slammed with group projects at the senior level of college, but slammed I am. There's a lot of writing for class I need to finish this week (really, I need to just stop procrastinating), but I'm going to try to knock out a chunk of it today.

What does that mean for your stories? I have started six pieces: Evaesis0, The Lovely Emiily, Psycho Ice, -Sukiko Oishi-, sunny girl, and another one for The Lovely Emiily (though it's more just a blurb reminding me what to write). You first three should hopefully get some kind of result this week; I can only write essays for so long before my ADHD is all "Ooh, SHINY!" For the rest of you, I beg your patience. Stuff will get finished, but s l o w l y. I sincerely apologize for the wait. cry

Oh, yeah: I won't be accepting any further orders until after I take my GMAT on August 2nd. You VIP peeps might get some gifts if my brain gets bored because I'm obsessed with you because I'll probably need the distraction.

7.4.2014:: So, Evaesis0 gets writings forever. heart

The man bought me a Wii U this weekend, so I've been busy playing the crap out of that. Next weekend is EVO, and I'll probably be distracted with that. But I have no major assignments this week; hopefully progress will be positive.6.28.2014:: I added to option in Item payment to pay with Horns of the Demon. confused I have 0 expectations there, but since it's the only item I've ever actually sort of quested, I figured I'd do the dance and make it an option. As I've noted below it, getting me HotD automatically gets you VIP status, and I'll write for you for free for life…and I'll even throw in free editing services. Of course, this option will only be available until I acquire enough gold myself to buy the damned things.

Also, check it out! This shop is currently SECOND highest in traffic in the Writing Shop forum! Woot! I'm not super eager into making it a competition or anything; it's simply a notable, personal accomplishment. Another personal accomplishment is that I've produced 15 pieces of work in the month of June; my record so far. Pardon me while I dance happily~

6.26.2014:: Simply because I've had a couple of inquiries, I'd like to clarify: I'm not worried about duplicate items from Loyal's Bazaar or Dernier Cri. As a way of giving back to the community, I donate multiple items to charities and new Gaia users, especially considering this inflation.

I also want to issue a fair warning: one of my classes is making me very cranky (read as: I'm back on my antidepressant medication). sad So if your tales seem a little gloomy, it may just be my personal life creeping into my work, and for that, I apologize ahead of time.

6.22.2014:: Guess who's back~

6.14.2014:: I'll be seeing you all again on June 22nd! I wouldn't ask others to join me on this walkout, but if you'd like to help, dump a little gold into the Elysium's Gate event or buy something silly from one of the gold shops. Every little bit helps. Thanks, all!

6.13.2014:: Full moon tonight, everyone, so watch out! So, whoa, what a first week of summer classes…three group projects. Huzzah. /sarcasm. Anywho, if this week's reading requirements were any indication, I'll have approximately 0 free hours to do full stories, so the drabbles shall continue. Please be patient with me; I am writing, but I'm also writing up responses to entrepreneurial case studies, so…yeah. stare This Management degree better pay off!!! classified_fu

Also, again, a reminder that I won't be on Gaia June 15th - June 21st. I do have to give big kudos to this Elysium's Gate gold sink, but this walk-out still needs to happen. As I've discussed with some of my customers, if you wish to PM me your email address, I can email you any finished stories during that week; otherwise, you'll receive your work early June 22nd.

6.6.2014:: Yup, I take forever to update. stare Anywho, let's get down to brass tacks, shall we? I REFUSE TO INCREASE MY PRICES BECAUSE OF THIS NASTY INFLATION. I've also changed my Item Payment from RIGs to either items from Loyal's Bazaar (gold only!) or items from Dernier Cri. Gotta get my Gold Sink on. Also, please be aware: I will not be on Gaia at all from June 15th to June 21st. I will be participating in a Walk Out for the site, in hopes of getting the site's attention and helping this economical inflation. This does mean that any requested pieces will not be delivered that week, so expect your finished stuff early on the 22nd.

I've also decided that using my Shop Banner or Request Thread Banner in your signature or as an affiliate for your personal threads will give you a 50% increase towards becoming a VIP member. This will reduce the required number of requests to hit that VIP status to 2 big pieces or three little pieces.

Finally (I know, big update sweatdrop ) I may be opening one of my regular slots over the summer, depending on how bogged down I am with classes and work. I should hopefully have an idea of whether it's possible or not by the end of June, so keep your eyes open!

3.31.2014:: I'm cleaning out my Active list, but I'm battling a little bit of writer's block. Therefore, I'm currently taking drabble requests. Even if I'm not "Online" or "Accepting," you may use the order form and post a drabble request. I have also adjusted my Pricing information to include the standard price for drabbles -- I've had some very kind individuals pay me higher for drabbles, but 1,000gg is the minimum.

3.28.2014:: Eh-hem…I'm a busy little bee over here. Class, group projects, new job, suddenly finding myself taking care of grandparents two hours away…I'm so sorry. I still want to keep the shop going, but I think I'm going to extend my expected completion times. I will, however, guarantee quicker turn-around times for story/art trades! Hooray.

2.21.2014:: The work is going, in all forms and sizes. Unfortunately this year, three of my six classes are requiring group projects, and my new job, though lovely, can be quite demanding. I'm working on commissions in my free time, both at home and at work…however, I won't lie; sometimes, Pokemon and Battlefield are more alluring than writing. So the writing is going, though a little slow.

2.1.2014:: I've added Red Pen Editing to my list of services offered within my shop. It was suggested to me by a good friend of mine, for whom many a paper have I torn to pieces with my handy dandy red pen. I personally think my pricing on edits is rather reasonable, given the outrageous Flynnflation in Gaia, but I'd be willing to negotiate (I think…). Tips for editing are appreciated!

1.30.2014:: Eventually I'll get around to sticking this into the Rules, but if you change your username, please be sure to let me know! From here on out, I will be announcing completed work via PM; you will be required to reply before I send your piece, and I won't post it in the Completed Works section until the customer has finished reading his or her piece. Also, I'll be creating an entirely new blog at which to post this shop's works.

1.26.2014:: I am back to writing. Progress is slow, but any progress is good progress. That, and I'm trying to avoid already having to write a small paper on the Epic of Gilgamesh.

x
X

Rules | Samples | Prices | Slots | VIP | Editing | Games | Links

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~ | | RULES | | ~

tab I, along with any and all customers, must abide by Gaia’s Terms of Service.
                    tab tab If you don’t know what they are, please look them up before proceeding
                    tab tab further; I’ve read them, I know them, and I follow them.

tab I reserve the right to refuse or reject a customer.
                    tab Do not PM me requesting explicit sexual material of any kind. If you break
                    tab tab this rule, I will report you.

tab I give frequent, regular updates on story progress. If you fail to reply within
                    tab tab a reasonable amount of time, your piece may be placed on Hold.

tab Please do not rush me. I’m in college, and I work a nearly full-time job.
                    tab tab Friendly pokes are encouraged! However, if you spam me, I will cease
                    tab tab writing your story.

tab Bumps are cool, though if you’re in a bumpy mood, I’d prefer you bump my
                    tab tab OC Request Thread.

tab Your Request Thread does not replace the order form. Please be direct with
                    tab tab links, and be as specific as possible with plot suggestions; otherwise, I’m just
                    tab tab gonna work my magic!

tab Orders submitted when the shop is Closed will be ignored. There is no waiting list;
                    tab tab that’s why you should become a VIP member!

~ | | TRADES | | ~

tab Upon acceptance, you initiate the trade.
                    tab Once I finish the piece, I will OK the trade on my end. I will also upload the
                    tab tab story as Viewable and PM you the link to your story.

tab You have one week from the moment the story is uploaded to finalize the
                    tab tab trade. Failure to finalize will be seen as a scam.

x~ | | DO’S | | ~

tab Romance, Bromance, Lady Love, Love Triangles
                    tab 1st Person Stream of Consciousness
                    tab Pain/Anguish/Angst
                    tab School Environment
                    tab Adventure/Wartime
                    tab ”Dear Diary…”
                    tab Fanfictions

~ | | DON’TS | | ~

tab Mary-sue
                    tab Lemon

x
x

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

x
x

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~ | | NAME YOUR PRICE | | ~

tab Pay a Predetermined Lump Sum. This method
                    tab tab yields lowest priority, and there is no guarantee
                    tab tab that your piece will be completed.

~ | | STANDARD PRICE | | ~

tab Drabble
                    tab + tab 1,000gg for 500 Words
                    tab Fanfic
                    tab + tab 5gg Per Word
                    tab OC
                    tab + tab 10gg Per Word

~ | | RETURN | | ~

tab You can visit my OC Request Thread and offer stories
                    tab tab or art as payment. Should you choose this method,
                    tab tab finished products will be exchanged simultaneously.

~ | | ITEM | | ~

tab I will only accept gold-purchased items from Loyal's
                    tab tab Bazaar and Dernier Cri.

~ | | ORDER FORM | | ~

[[quote=Mirai Hajime][/quote]
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/azarra54/navi_animated_cursor_by_blueamnesiac-d4u3u3r_zps2a75e525.gif[/img][color=#3BB9FF][size=18][b][i]HEY! LISTEN![/i][/b][/size][/color][size=12]
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]My Name Is:[/b][/color] (Your username here)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]And I Know the Password:[/b][/color] (Password here. Lack thereof results in lower priority)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]I Envision a World of:[/b][/color] (Genre; fantasy, horror, scifi, etc.)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]This World Belongs To:[/b][/color] (List your characters; please include either visual reference or detailed description)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]Amazing Things Happen Here:[/b][/color] (Plot here. Less detail means I will use creative license)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]Sometimes Things Get Tricky:[/b][/color] (Any specifics, or particular writing preferences/styles?)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]The Mood There is Often:[/b][/color] (Please provide either Youtube links to either character “theme” music or “mood” music; it helps me nail character/atmosphere)
                        [color=#52F3FF][b]My Experience Was Valuable:[/b][/color] (Select payment: Name Your Price, Fanfic, OC, Return, or Item; list price to pay)[/size]

x
      x

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~ | | BRIBE | | ~

tab The Lovely Emiily (PM)

x~ | | DRABBLE | | ~

tab -Sukiko Oishi- (pg.17)
                                                    tab sunnygirl (pg.19)
                                                    tab ThePoorCornelius (pg.23)

.~ | | STANDARD | | ~

tab Standard Commissions are currently closed.

x
x

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~ | | WHAT? | | ~

tab V.I.Ps receive 75% off any orders and may
                    tab tab take precedence over other customers!

~ | | HOW? | | ~

tab Requirements
                    tab + tab Order 5 pieces from this shop.
                    tab + tab Bump my OC Request Thread once.
                    tab + tab Write something small and fantastically
                    tab + tab speculative about a different customer's
                    tab + tab avatar (a paragraph will suffice).
                    tab + tab Be friendly!

tab Brownie Points
                    tab + tab Host this shop's banner in your signature,
                    tab + tab thread, or journal.
                    tab + tab Donate more than 1 billion to my
                    tab + tab OC Request Thread.
                    tab + tab Doodle my avi.
                    tab + tab Show me/tell me something hilarious
                    tab + tab (I love a good Bad Joke).
                    tab + tab Have amazing Original Characters or
                    tab + tab Original Universe.

~ | | WHO? | | ~

tab Rain on your Back
                    tab Psycho Ice
                    tab Evaesis0

x
X

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

x~ | | WORKS ACCEPTED | | ~

tab School Essays of Any Kind
                                                    tab Commissions for Others
                                                    tab Personal Pieces

~ | | PROCESS | | ~

tab Print Selected Writing
                                                    tab 1st Read for Content
                                                    tab 2nd Read for Grammatical Errors
                                                    tab 3rd Read for Suggested Content
                                                    tab Transfer Edits to Word Document
                                                    tab Email Edited Piece to Owner

~ | | PRICING | | ~

tab 10 Pages or Less
                                                    tab + tab 5,000gg
                                                    tab 10 - 20 Pages
                                                    tab + tab 10,000gg
                                                    tab 20+ Pages
                                                    tab + tab 20,000gg

.~ | | SLOTS | | ~

tab

x..~ | | ORDER FORM | | ~

[quote=Mirai Hajime][/quote]
                                                    [color=red][size=18][b]I Need Your Red Pen![/b][/size][/color][size=12]
                                                    [color=#7E2217][b]My Name Is:[/b][/color] (Your username here)
                                                    [color=#7E2217][b]This Piece Is:[/b][/color] (Personal, Commission, or School)
                                                    [color=#7E2217][b]It's a Little Lengthy:[/b][/color] (Page #. If you don't have a page number, put GUESS; I'll transfer it to a Word doc. and get a page amount)
                                                    [color=#7E2217][b]I Need It Done By:[/b][/color] (Very last date needed)
                                                    [color=#7E2217][b]It's Got Its Quirks:[/b][/color] (Any other details I need to know about the piece?)
                                                    [color=red][b]I do not fear the Red Pen![/b][/color][/size]

x
X

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

~ | | RULES | | ~

tab You must be a current or past customer to participate.
                    tab A song will be posted here at the start of each month.
                    tab Write something – anything – in response to the song.
                    tab tab It could be a story or your own personal feelings.

tab Submissions must be in by the 25th of the month.
                    tab Grammar and style be damned – I will select my favorite
                    tab tab response as the winner.

~ | | PRIZES | | ~

tab One free story up to 2,000 words
                    tab Two free drabbles
                    tab 250,000,000gg
                    tab A Loyal’s Bazaar CI

~ | | SONG | | ~

tab September 2nd - September 25th

x
X

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

xx~ | | LINKS IN | | ~

User Image
                                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/mirai-s-creative-factory-new-permanent-shop/t.89885459/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/azarra54/MCFBanner_zps541696bb.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/mirai-s-creative-factory-new-permanent-shop/t.89885459/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/azarra54/mirai02_zps3a5f50e7.jpg[/img]

User Image
                                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/mirai-s-creative-factory-new-permanent-shop/t.89885459/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/azarra54/mirai04_zpsb8b3d176.jpg[/img]

x~ | | LINKS OUT | | ~

User Image

x
X

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime

heeyy~ this is my new account (nekohimebyha), so for any update, could you please quote this account? please and thank you. :')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff