Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Humorist

Will be fulfilling an order today c:

Witty Humorist

SO MUCH WRITERS BLOCK. I have replanned to have something up for Audi Nos by Monday at the -latest-
Mal Fortuna
SO MUCH WRITERS BLOCK. I have replanned to have something up for Audi Nos by Monday at the -latest-

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Can't wait. heart

Witty Humorist

YEAAAAH ALMOST FINISHED!

Witty Humorist

Can now officially see the end. Just tying it up and trying to make sure the chapters aren't too fast paced. Sending tomorrow <3 thank you all so much for your patience as I get above water again.

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter
What to Write - One shot about my OC and Castiel *supernatural*
How long? - what is the maximum haha?
Deadline for writing - no deadline, except the end of my life?
Extra - i can send you the plot by pm smile
Price - i have no idea of thep ricing in the writing section, please give me a price? <3

Witty Humorist

Audi Nos

Can't wait. heart
Finally finisheddd! Sorry for your long wait. I hope it was worth it. Here's an excerpt:

“So, Central’s finally decided to screw with our little paradise, eh?” He sounded rough. Lara stood still as well while looking up at him. He seemed to be a bit on the hairy side with a scruff growing beneath his chin and crazed curls atop his head. When he smiled, he showed off a set of sharpened chops that made a chill run down her spine. This wasn’t good. This had to be the two they were looking for. ”Too bad they decided to do a test run with you two runts before sending in the big guns.”

Once the trade is accepted, I will send the rest. And just let me know if you need anything changed after c: Thank you!

Witty Humorist

nmfrter
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter
Price - i have no idea of thep ricing in the writing section, please give me a price? <3
The length of the story is usually based on how much you are willing to pay =o The average price right now seems to be around 4bil for a 2k worded one shot.
Mal Fortuna
Audi Nos

Can't wait. heart
Finally finisheddd! Sorry for your long wait. I hope it was worth it. Here's an excerpt:

“So, Central’s finally decided to screw with our little paradise, eh?” He sounded rough. Lara stood still as well while looking up at him. He seemed to be a bit on the hairy side with a scruff growing beneath his chin and crazed curls atop his head. When he smiled, he showed off a set of sharpened chops that made a chill run down her spine. This wasn’t good. This had to be the two they were looking for. ”Too bad they decided to do a test run with you two runts before sending in the big guns.”

Once the trade is accepted, I will send the rest. And just let me know if you need anything changed after c: Thank you!

Yeeeeeeee. No worries. It was a nice wait. I was at work the past few days. <3

Accepting trade~ Thank youuuuuuuu.

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter
The length of the story is usually based on how much you are willing to pay =o The average price right now seems to be around 4bil for a 2k worded one shot.

And ifni offer more could i get a longer oneshot? What would be the max?

Witty Humorist

nmfrter
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter

Of course you would c:

Um... considering my work load and everything, I would say my cap for a one shot would be probably 8k words.

Witty Humorist

A fourth slot has been added!

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter

Of course you would c:

Um... considering my work load and everything, I would say my cap for a one shot would be probably 8k words.

Then id like to offer 20 b for a 8k oneshot smile

Witty Humorist

nmfrter
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Mal Fortuna
nmfrter
Order for WRITING!:
Username - nmfrter

Of course you would c:

Then id like to offer 20 b for a 8k oneshot smile
Sure thing! Just pm me the plot. Oh! And tell me what season you want your story based around. Seeing as so many things happen between season 4 to... now >u>;

Witty Humorist

I am off tomorrow. Sounds like I will be getting another order in =o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas